✯ 010

010
↳ real life, social media

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 laughed as they walked through the isles of target. The girls were there for no reason in particular, they were just bored and target was where they ended up.

Naomi picked up a beat up box of connect four, looking up at Aya a second later with a grin on her face, "We should definitely get this."

"Is there a different box, though? That one looks like someone picked it up and threw it at someone's head 20 times."

Naomi frowned, "Okay, and?" she looked around the shelves, seeing multiple different games. None of those games were connect four, though. "I don't see another connect four anywhere. This is our only option."

Aya sighed and threw her head back in frustration, "I guess we could. What if they think we did it?"

"Stop worrying, it's fine. Either way, we're buying it. The cashier should be happy." Naomi shrugged, putting the box under her armpit, "Okay, let's go."

Naomi and Aya walked through the target, trying to get to the cash registers. That was until they heard their names.

"Oh my gosh, are you guys actually Aya and Naomi?" a girl asked, she looked around their age. "If so, i'm a huge fan."

Naomi and Aya smiled as they looked at her, "Yeah, yeah we are." Aya replied, looking over to see Naomi nodding her head.

"Can i get a picture?" the girl asked. Before they could even answer, she practically answered the question herself. "There's a mirror over there, come on!"

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and flipped the camera. She stood in the middle with Naomi on her left, Aya on her right.

Naomi and Aya both smiled slightly for the picture, getting ready for the girl to actually take it. When she did, both Naomi and Aya took a step away.

"Hey, I have a question for you, Naomi." The girl looked at her quickly, watching Naomi fix the connect four box under her armpit.

"What's up?" she questioned, finally getting the box to sit comfortably.

"Are you and Chris like.. a thing?" a crease formed between her eyebrows as she watched stress grow on Naomi's face.

"Uh, no. Me and Chris are just friends." She nodded, clearly uncomfortable and nervous with answering the question.

"But, i saw on your post he was holding your-"

"Just friends. But, it was nice meeting you. Have a great day." Naomi faked a smile, wiping her forehead as if she was sweating, and quickly walking away.

Aya watched Naomi for a moment, then turning to the girl after she looked away. "I'm sorry, she's just in a rush and not having a good day. It was nice meeting you, though." she gave the girl a quick hug before running after Naomi.