✮ 002

002
real life

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 opened the door on the drivers side, allowing her feet to fall onto the pavement below her. She stepped back and shut the car door.

"Don't slam the fucking door, Omi." Chris told the girl, rolling his eyes playfully as he grabbed a bag from the backseat. "You're so noisy."

"This isn't even your car. And if anything, i'm just letting Nick and Matt know we're here so that Nick won't kill me over some Dr Pepper." She replied, opening the backseat door and grabbing the bags that were on her side. "Plus, if it was your car, you can't fucking drive!"

Chris closed his door before walking to the front of the house, turning around to see Naomi's car parked, her still trying to grab her bags. He decided to completely ignore her comment about how he can't drive, because he's sick of those jokes. "You got everything alright?"

Omi gave him a thumbs up as she stood up straight, closing the car door and putting her arms through the holes of the plastic bags. She watched Chris turn around and knock on the door as she began approaching him.

As soon as the door opened, the boy who'd opened it allowed his jaw to drop. "My Dr Pepper is finally here!" he shouted, turning around and running up the stairs. He was obviously expecting Naomi and Chris to follow him.

Chris looked back at Naomi and rolled his eyes, "This kid.." he groaned as Naomi chuckled and followed Chris up the stairs and into the living room.

As soon as Naomi reached the top of the stairs, she placed her bags down and watched as Nick dug through every bag he could, looking for his soda.

"You are actually so desperate right now that it's sad." Naomi grinned lightly, walking over to the couch and sitting down next to Matt.

"I've been craving it for like 3 days now. Plus, Matt keeps denying me when i ask to go to the store. I even offer to get him food and he still says no, i'm convinced he's going mental."

Matt looked over at Nick, furrowing his eyebrows at the boy. "Maybe you should learn to drive!" he threw his arms up, then letting his hands land back on his thighs with a slap.

"Oh my golly goshers i never thought of that." Nick mocked, rolling his eyes as he finally found the soda and opened the bottle, taking a sip.

Chris chuckled as he began putting some of the things he and Naomi had gotten away. This included oreos, extra sodas, crackers, and pints of ice cream.

Naomi stood up from the couch and began walking towards the kitchen, "Give me the mint chocolate chip, i want some."

Chris turned his head to look at Naomi, then taking the mint chocolate chip ice cream and holding it above her with his arm.

He smirked.

He just smirked.

Naomi looked up, then throwing her head back. She had always hated when Chris did this, considering he was 5'8 and she was only 5'2. With his arm in the air, Naomi could almost just touch it if she was on her tippy toes.

Chris sarcastically smiled, he had always held things above Naomi ever since he grew and became taller than her in middle school. When they were kids, Naomi would always hold everything above Chris because she found it to be hilarious. He does this now as payback, and it probably won't stop any time soon.

Omi stood on her tippy toes before she jumped slightly, getting ahold of the ice cream and taking it from Chris quickly. "Thanks for handing me the ice cream like a gentleman."

Chris nods, as if he was proud of himself, "Of course, always happy to help."

Naomi opened the ice cream, then getting a spoon from the silverware drawer. She sat down at the dining room table, being able to see what Matt had on the TV.

Matt had been scrolling on Netflix since her and Chris got home, but nobody mentioned it. Who knows how long he was doing this before they arrived.

This had been a routine at this point, nobody could ever decide what to watch so they just sat and went through everything multiple times until they got tired of it.

Naomi blinked and out of no where, her spoon was gone and in Chris' mouth. "Dude, you don't even like mint chocolate chip."

Chris shrugged, "It's not that bad, honestly," he put the spoon back in the container, then picking up one of his Fresh Love hats off the kitchen counter and putting it on backwards.

Naomi looked back at him, "You just have your own hats sitting out?" she smiled a bit, then sticking the ice cream filled spoon in her mouth.

"Why not remind everyone who walks by how awesome i am?" he asked.

I! his defence, his brand had only just launched and he was super proud himself.

In Naomi's defence.. Chris was a fucking idiot sometimes? She didn't have a defence.

Naomi cringed, "Ew, Chris. Never again. I'm begging for you to never open your mouth ever again."

Chris closed his mouth, compressing his lips together. Silence now filled the room. the only thing heard was the sound of the clicks that was made everytime you press something on Netflix.

Nick broke the silence, "Okay, Chris being this quiet because Naomi told him to kinda scares me." he looked at Naomi and then at Chris. "I know you guys can agree, right?" he looked over at Matt, "Right, Matt?"

Matt looked up from the TV, "Huh?"

Omi chuckled and looked at Chris "Okay you can speak again, please speak again. Nick is right, you're scaring me.

Chris kept his lips compressed and sat down across from Naomi at the table. The two stared at each other awkwardly until they both burst out laughing for absolutely no reason.

Nick looks at the two, confused, then sighing and heading upstairs to his room.

The two continued laughing and it didn't seem to be stopping soon.

Matt widened his eyes and looked over at the two, growing annoyed of the fact they'd now been laughing for at least a minute straight now. "Okay guys, what the fuck?"

🧸

guys i literally CANNOT keep scenes going so i'm sorry if this was boring

also i'm sorryyy if sometimes this is randomly written in lowercase and then switches back. when i originally wrote this i typed it in caps (i regret it so bad but i am NOT abt to fix all of those (i would if it didn't delete all the comments) so forgive me!! i'm trying my best to NOT make that mistake but i might mess up eventually

- Rissa <3