"Oh my god gurl! Please not to night with that Kamari shit. He is not the only big dick nigga in this damn world sis" Taylor rolled her eyes at her friend who could stop talking about Kamari.

"Girl i know, it just Kamari ass got my hooked" Brook confessed making Taylor laugh a little.

"Yup and thats exactly why we finna find you a nigga so he can fuck Kamari outta ya system" Taylor smirked as she scoped out the party trying to find someone for her friend who definitely needed a pick me up.

"Ughhh you right friend, I do need to get him outta my system for real come on lets go take some shots" Brook said as she pulled Taylor through the sea of people who was dancing, drinking, smoking, humping and just vibing.

Samara and Destiny had already been at the party for roughly 45 minutes and they were already tipsy.

"Fuck it up besttt, fuck it uppppp" Destiny hyped up Mara while she twerked on Taemone who was licking his lips while his boys hyped him up as well. (A/N: Taemone is Mara's ex, go back to chapter 8 for reference)

Samara was all in her own world drunk off of Casamigos and high off weed that Destiny had.

In her mind she was livin her best life.

"Yesssssss best show out dennnn!" Destiny continued to hype her up making Mara smirk and stick her tongue as she continued to dance on taemone for the remainder of the song.

"Wheew bitch im tired!" Mara said all dramatically as she stopped dancing and started fanning her self.

"Uh uhnnn bitch i seen you throwing dat lul ass back and what not okayyy" Tyrell said coming over to the duo as he sipped on his drank trying to see what mess he could stir.

"Heyy boo where you been?" Destiny asked him as he hugged her than Samara.

"Hey yall, and girl i was trynna find me a lil hoe for tonight" he told the girls as they could barely hear him because of the music and people around. "Shotaclock yall" Mara yelled as she passed them both a shot and they all downed the shot, grimacing afterwards.

"Where yo sister at Mara? I thought she would be here hugged up with Kamari" Tyrell teased as he sipped on his drink some more.

Samara rolled her eyes and took another shot.

"Dat lul bitch prolly laid up with his dumb ass somewhere" Mara replied annoyed at the thought of her sister.

Mara hated her sister for putting her out and how Riyah treated her.

She felt like Riyah said fuck her even though she thought she didn't do anything wrong. And she thought the only person she had in her corner was Destiny and now Taemone.

"Oop you know what dey say chile, blood aint always family" Tyrell instigated secretly smirking.

"Right Rell dats what i told her the other day when she was all up in her feelings about Riyah stank puss ass" Destiny added as she took another shot as well.

Rell zoned out the two as they continued to talk while he looked around the crowd to see if he could chat it up and get some more tea.

One thing about it Tyrell was gone be a messy bitch. (A/N: if you haven't put two and two together already, Tyrell is gay)

After looking and walking around he spotted Taylor and Brook who was dancing on the kitchen counter and recording each other while other females hyped them up and through money on them.

Walking closer to the little group he sneakily picked up some of the money and slipped it in his all black louie V jeans. He put on a fake smile as he approached the two. "Heyyy yalll, yall throwing ass and fucking it up over here in shiii. Looking like yall could be on P-Valley" he joked as he looked at the two who stopped dancing to greet and talk to him.