05.|party

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 . .

۞

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. . .

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓-ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ
²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹
⇄ ◃◃ ll ▹▹ ↻

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓-ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹⇄      ◃◃       ll       ▹▹      ↻

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ch05.Party-✩

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Heyyy guys so sorry for the long wait, school is so TIRING-
buuut anyways enjoy the chapter

P.S yall are Finna be so mad lmao
_________________________________________

THE TWO YOUNG ADULTS- walked into the building, getting a better hearing of the song blaring on multiple speakers, they had to push through a few bodies of people mindlessly dancing and trying to be able to get in, and almost instantly Y/N spotted their friend group.

"Guys!"

She yelled over the loud music to father their attention, and she was successful. She gently grabbed Miles's hand and led him to the group. He had no objections.

"Hey, you guys made it!"

Nene announced throwing her arms around y/n and fist-bumped Miles.

"Ian know you were finna come"

Nene said to the nonchalant boy, he simply shrugged his shoulders and glanced around, in search of the food table.

"Yooooooo moraleeess!!"

Loud yelling was heard, somehow managing to overpower the loud music, causing some people's heads to snap to the back at the group in curiosity. The girls of the group already knew who the loudmouth was, and Miles slid a hand down his face, slightly embarrassed.

Emerging from the sea of people came Kendrick, the well-known light-skinned blonde with twists in his head. Behind him followed ganke and Fredrick.

"Damn, why you so loud for."

Miles commented on his friend's volume of voice as they dabbed each other up. Kendrixm couldn't help but laugh at his friend's irritation, the two were polar opposites in each other but made a good dynamic.