03.|same days

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 . .

۞

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. . .

𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍-ᵗʸˡᵉʳ+ᵏᵃˡⁱ ᵘᶜʰⁱˢ
²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹
⇄      ◃◃       ll       ▹▹      ↻

𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍-ᵗʸˡᵉʳ+ᵏᵃˡⁱ ᵘᶜʰⁱˢ²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹⇄      ◃◃       ll       ▹▹      ↻

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ch03.same days—✩

               ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

|

|
9:32.𝐀.𝐌-𝐀𝐣𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"DAMN I SLEPT WEIRD OR SUMN'...my thighs hurt, and not for the reasons I want them to"

Y/N huffed as she gently rubbed her aching thigh before they sat in front of the desk with the mirror to do her makeup. The girl had a sleepover at Ajia's place with her two other friends, maxxie and Nene, it was a somewhat chaotic night but they all had to go to bed as they had work in the morning.

ajia walked in with a towel wrapped around her torso. her hair was still wet from the shower she just had. maxxie gave Y/N a playfully suggestive look.

"Oh? And what are the reasons you would want them to hurt?"

The blond girl asked, Y/N sighed and let out a pout. the three other girls that were getting ready giggled, already knowing the answer.

"Man, I dunno why I don't be pulling no baddies...I'm pretty and smart -"

Y/N began as she applied their eyeliner, and her friends began to finish off the list for her

"You are also awkward as hell when starting a conversation with someone you don't know."

"You quick to be shy and quiet as a mouse,"

"oblivious as fuck when a guy is trying to spit game or you just don't know to react"

Y/N sent her friends a glare, feeling playfully betrayed at their rather truthful statements, nene noticed this look and raised her hands in defense.

"ay don't be giving us that look, we ain't the virgins here"

nene said which caused the other girl to groan she looked back at the mirror with a huff before placing the eyeliner away, and she began to fix up her hair to her liking