I feel like we're in a point in our "bestie" relationship were we really need to have those talk to where we can actually under each other with spazzing out and catching attitudes like we not grown.

I want better for us.

Interrupting my thoughts, i seen i was getting a call from Kamari's Aunt which was weird.

I grabbed my phone answering the call holding my phone to my ear.

"Hello" i softly spoke.

"Oh hey Riyah Baby i hope you're doing good and everything, i was just calling to see if you heard anything from Kamari ass. You know he normally calls me but i haven't heard from him in a week and im worried about him" Ms.Sonya expressed over the phone, you could hear the worry all in her voice.

Which made me worried.

"Hey Ms.Sonya I've been doing good i hope you're doing good yourself, and I haven't heard from him either. I don't know if you know this but me and Kamari haven't spoken in a month so i have no idea where he is or what he could be doing" i stated worriedly biting my bottom lip.

Something could seriously be wrong with him, and i don't even know shit to that i could say to ease her or my mind.

"Oh okay, well please could ya go over to his place and check on him please" Ms.Sonya pleaded over the phone.

I already had my mind made up that after i got off the phone with her i was zooming right over to his house cause i was worried and scared that something happened to him.

I can't lose my best friend.

"Of course Ms.Sonya i will, and once i know everything i will give you call and let you know everything" I reassured her as i got up from my couch and went to the door slipping on my slides and grabbed my keys heading out the door.

"Oh bless yo heart, thank you baby! I hope everything is well with him cause i love that boy for dear life" she sighed out.

Me and you both Ms.Sonya.

"Oh no problem Ms.Sonya, thank you for calling and letting me know. Im in the car right now heading to his house" i told her as i focused on the road.

"Okay sweetie, and thank you again drive safe and ill talk to you later"

And with that we hung up.

I was so in my head that the whole ride there was silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking up to his door using my key that he gave me, i unlocked the front door hearing the alarm announce that the front door was open.

Walking further into the house the strong smell of weed pimped slapped me right in the face.

Nigga done smoked da fuck outta his house.

I started coughing and waving my hand to move the smoke outta my face.

My lungs was not made for all this fuckin smoke.

What da fuck was going on.

Kamari never smoked this much unless he was dealing with something serious.

"kamari!" I called out waiting to heard a response from him.

After a minute or two of not hearing anything and checking rooms in his house, i called his name again.

Again, no response.

I checked every room in the house and no sign of him.
Music was playing and smoke was still in the air so he had to be here.