Fantasy x Reality

He said that he loved me.
And he really ment it.
It wasn't a lie, nor a joke.
I tried to mentally convince myself that all what happened the day before was real and that I wasn't just dreaming, but Killua really said that he loved me.

-[Name]? Are you alright? You've been spacing out a lot lately...- I heard Killua ask, as he lifted himself on the bar table to get nearer me.
We were on a date: the one promised for my victory against Naoko, but I couldn't enjoy it as wanted becouse I kept wondering if this was really just a crazy dream that I was having for staying up too late to watch the chimera ant arc again, but everytime I pinched my cheek pain assured me it was all real, and I couldn't believe in myself.
-[Name]... if it's for what I said yesterday.... I'm sorry if you don't...-
-NO!! Don't take it back!! Don't say it was a lie, don't say that your sorry.... I mean.... I love you too... there is no need to cover it up.... I mean... I mean....- I interrupted him, as I started rambling words without a sense, just to assure myself to the truth I was finally spitting out, then I decided to not hold everything in anymore, and I started the speech of my life.

-The thing is.... I've spent so many years to think that this could only be a dream in my head, that I couldn't have ever had a single chance of all this happening, I always tought that werw so many other people outside my room with bigger hopes and less flaws than me that could have been chosen to live for real their dream, and then I got sucked in a fake greed Island and and now... I found that it's all real, the world, the people in it, they aren't just a fantasy anymore, but not just it...
All the past that I'm discovering here...like that we promised each other to be always together and we also faked a marriage when we were five... I tought that all this was just a little, childish dream of a girl that didn't wanted to grow up, but now.... it's all so different, I don't have to dream anymore becouse all the things I wanted to be real now they are. You are real, and you are with me, and this is more than I could ever ask for.... but it's hard to believe that all the fantasies that I had and that I dreamt about....

Are finally real.-

I confessed, leaving all my thought free to show and to make theyr way into Killua's mind, as he smiled, first just slightly, then his smile grew wide and wider, until he started to laugh.
-So you are worried about this? If it's the truth or just an illusion of all what's happening that confuse you, then let me give you the proof.- he answered, leaning more towards me and moving one of his hands to touch my cheek, then slowly but firmly, he got near and nearer until our lips connected, and then all my thoughts and doubts I had, flew away, like they never existed in the first place.

*********************************

-now, since nobody is interrupting our date, can we finally enjoy it?- he smirked, as he took my hand in his, ready to take me somewhere.
I nodded smiling, as I let him take control, since I knew that I could have trusted him with everything.

We went to the park and he bought us icecreams, then we took some bus tickets and we went to a Luna Park, we had the fun a date need to have and more, but at the end of the day, I felt very sleepy and tired, so much that when we had to get into our last ride, the so dreaded "Tunnel of love", I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Juat before falling into a deep slumber tought, I could feel him whispering something to me and his arm circling my figure slowly in a soft embrace. Then I fell into a sweet dream, cuddled by the only one I love and will ever love... that I discovered loves me too.

_______________________________
Wookie corner~

Hey,thanks to everyone that still believe in me and follow this story, I am really sorry for the short chapter and that I uploaded later than usual, but this week has been quite tiring and hard for me....
I started a summer camp and I need to get too many transport services that not always work... but I don't want to give up on this story, becouse I know I can make it amazing and keep givimg dreams to people.
In summer camp I've been designed as the best digital girl that is, and we are only girls, so I'm quite happy by it.

This chapter is mostly dedicated to Steph, becouse she is a great friend and I'm very lucky that this story brought us on the same path and let us know eachother.
And also Yukina Frost.... do you remember your strange dream with me and Steph in? I made one similar too~ :3

I want to thank all the people who arw reading, liking and commenting, but mostly that keeps enjoying what I write, becouse I'm really glad I can write this for you.

WookieTheBeater.