oneshot

[Take place during the end of episode 4, but with different twists. Might be more sinister than the original. read with cautions. There's a graphic sexual assaults', but not between main characters]

Porsche was delirious, his body felt off. He could smell the omegan scent wilting out of his gland even through the worn out denim choker that Porchay had specifically made for him after his 20th birthday. The scent of the young alpha could not withstand the stench his body let out, the small hint of alpha scent from his brother on the choker probably gone by now, enabling its true function. It added with the amount of time he was away from his own brother. No one close enough is appropriate to scented his choker. Without his heat, Porsche knew he could survive another month but with an induced heat, it could destroy his calculation. At this rate, every alpha in his close proximity could smell the strong sweet scent of vanilla. His mind started to panic, something in that water he had dumbly taken. His body temperature spiking at a dangerous rate, his heartbeat was drumming through his ears, whether because of anxiety or the incoming heat. Porsche could not differentiate.

With trembling hands, Porsche opened the faucet, water ran into the sink

With trembling hands, Porsche opened the faucet, water ran into the sink. Some refreshing may help, he thought. The sound of water running was prominent, his omegan side starting to be more heighten, clear indication his heat nearing dangerously. His trembling hands cup the running water and flash into his warm face, the cold water helps make him more alive, become a little aware of his surroundings. His mind calculates the easiest and fastest way to run from here. All was too risky except alerting Kinn and other bodyguards. His cheeks flame red at the mere thought of admitting his vulnerability to Kinn, of all people. But undeniably Kinn is the safest solution. A strong and gentleman alpha could protect him.

While Porsche was still contemplating, his heat clouded mind was not able to focus on more than one thing. He was unaware of the scent of beta and alpha who took him by surprise. They forcefully draped his face with a black fabric bag. He felt strong arms restraining him from fighting, he fought but energy slowly drained. It only took a second before a wave of heat pooling on the bottom of his stomach erupting through his body, causing a hot arousal on every inch of his body. He tried to restrained a whimper as he felt the warm slick gushed out and started to dampen the bottom of his underwear. His trembling legs give out to the alpha who was dragging him out of the small washroom. Porsche shockingly let out a whimper when the man had the audacity to take a big whiff of the air, his face close to the denim choker. That covered the entirety of his main scent gland.

The ding sounded echoing through his sensitive ears.

Porsche knew they were dragging him into an elevator, the door closed and the beta pressed the button of unknown level.

"If not for the order from our boss, I would take him right here. He smells so delicious," a deep voice said near his ears, he felt the man sniffing his shoulder. Porsche tried to run from the man's non consented touch, but the arms circling under his armpit to his chest tightened. He could only slumped further into the embrace. His backside was cushioned by a broad chest of the assailant, probably alpha, judging from the strong scent of tobacco. His head pounds at the strong scent. Porsche tried to move but his body only followed the gravity. The man's arms around him tighten further, stopping him from slumping down the floor and at the same time he happily ceases any distance from the omega. Porsche's legs are completely useless by now while his hands were bound in a rough rope. It definitely started to irritate his sensitive heat skin near the gland on his wrists.