Optimus moved his tongue in circles, running it up, down, and around her sensitive spots. Elita's body tensed with pleasure and she began to moan louder. Optimus felt her body shaking and he increased the intensity of his movements, pushing her closer and closer to the brink of pleasure. Elita then straddled Optimus and went in front of his thighs she removed his interface panel and his large spike sprung out and she went down on him.

"Arghnmm!" Optimus moaned.

Elita kept going and Optimus soon came in her mouth. Elita stuck her glossa out and licked the remaining cum off of his spike and he groaned. Optimus soon left and he kissed Elita and left to go home. Optimus was home and he began to study and he vowed to be at the top of the class in the Autobot Academy just as his father; Sentinel Prime has done. Optimusad Octavia were the complete opposite of their father. They were a model of responsibility and integrity. They were kind and compassionate to others and always tried to do the right thing. Optimus and Octavia were role models to many and were respected by all who knew them. They were a beacon of hope in a world filled with strife and chaos.

Two stellar-cycles later;
The Prime council asked to speak with the young mech of seventeen stellar-cycles old. Optimus was curious about what they wanted to speak with him about.

"We have seen how compassionate, caring, loyal, honest, respectful and responsible you are and we have seen you defend yourself and others without violence but with wisdom, we are proud of you and you now Optimus Prime." The elder said.

Optimus was shocked but happy he had earned it and he didn't even know that he did. Optimus was taken aback by the council's words and couldn't believe what he had heard. He was so honored and humbled that the Prime Council had seen his qualities and decided to bestow upon him the title of a Prime. He thanked the council for their kind words and promised to do his best to live up to the title.

Optimus was now a Prime not just by familial relation but by title too. Optimus was happy to tell his father. "Father-" Sentinel struck Optimus with his fist. "You became a Prime?!" Sentinel yelled. "It was not my decision the Prime council saw my hard work and determination and they saw that I stood for myself and other without using violence first." Optimus said.

Sentinel got pissed.

"You are nothing but a disgrace to the Primes! How dare you think you can become one of us? You think you can get away with it, but you can't! I'll show you who's really in charge here!" Sentinel said.

Optimus fed up with the abuse finally stopped Sentinel.

"You always thought that violence was the easy way to settle disputes, but you fail to recognize that your actions caused mother to leave, it caused my big brother to join a gang, and drink and I hate to say that he's turned into you because of your behavior towards us. You have been a terrible father and I can no longer stand for the abuse that you have caused us. I'm sorry, but this is the end for us. I can no longer watch you hurt me or my older brother any longer." Optimus said.

Optimus left after he took his belongings and moved to the dorms at the Autobot Academy campus and he got a roommate who was respectful. "Are you Optimus?" The young boy said. "I am." Optimus said as he was reading. "I didn't know you wore glasses." He said. "It helps." Optimus said.

The bot nodded and he unpacked and he was nervous. Octavia hung out on her bunk and she saw Bumblebee and she jumped down. "You're cute." Octavia said. Bumblebee blushed.

"I'm from crystal city, the young mech said. "I'm from here, Iacon city, it's not the prettiest city but it's home." Optimus said. "Huh, are you close to your family?" He asked. "O-Only my mother, he was once married to my father; Sentinel but they had a falling out and she moved to Cybertropolis." Optimus said. "My Sire and Carrier are still together, and I hope you can one day reunite with your carrier. Optimus nodded. "Yeah, my carrier left when I was about your age because..." Optimus didn't want to scare the ten-stellar-cycle-mech with his trauma. "Never mind, I don't want to traumatize you with my life story, and you're too young anyway, all you need to know is there are going to be good and bad in your life and sometimes it goes one way or another." Optimus said. "Yeah, Dad was a shitty father," Octavia said. "Octavia, language," Optimus said. "Wanna go walk around?" Octavia said. Bumblebee nodded. Octavia waved bye. "Don't accidentally get sparked, I'm too young to be an uncle," Optimus said.