Chapter 2

The next day, Ben visits a therapist named Dr. Cody. He told him about everything that happened. Dr. Cody looked at the news article about the 38 dead passengers on the train. "So you're telling me that you had a vision of that train getting destroyed?" Dr. Cody asked. Ben nodded with his eyes watering. "That must been traumatizing for you." Dr. Cody said. "Yeah." Ben said softly. Ben got out of the room, Gwen was waiting for him. "Hey, Ben?" Gwen asked as she got up from the chair. "Not now, Gwen." Ben said as he passed her and headed to the exit. Gwen was concerned about her cousin. She followed him, Ben got into his car with a depressed look on his face. "Ben, listen, I know this is scary for you but we can get through this together." Gwen said. Ben sighs and unlocks the car door. "Get in." Ben said. Gwen gets in the passenger seat, Ben starts the engine and starts driving away. Later, Andrew was at his job in a Animal Rescue Center. "Some of these animals were enslaved by Dr. Animo, so it's our job to restore them back to health then release them." Andrew said. "Wow, that's very nice for you guys." The visitor said. "I'm going to get some tools from the storage room." Andrew said. He enters the storage room and starts grabbing some tools to help the animals. As he was doing that, he felt a presence behind him. He quickly turned around but no one was there. "Hello?" Andrew asked. There was complete silence as ambience filled the room. "It was probably just in my head." Andrew said. He continues working, then the shelves starts to break. A bottle of animal lotion spills over the floor. "There we go." Andrew said. Then he noticed the shelves were collapsing. "Oh no." Andrew said. He puts the box of tools down and rushed to the shelves. He quickly grabbed all the stuff on the shelves before it collapsed. "Phew." Andrew said in relief. As he turns around to get his tools, he slips on the lotion and falls on his back. "Ow." Andrew said. Then he noticed the box full of tools were tilted off the counter. He reacts a moment too late when the tools falls onto his face.

Gwen was over at Ben's house. She was on her laptop searching about visions, she found an article on Death's design curse. Then she found something that shook her. "Ben, turn on the news!" Gwen said. Ben quickly grabbed the remote and turned on the news. "An animal rescue center employee was found dead in one of the storage rooms. This employee was named Andrew Midday. The Plumbers were sent to investigate the incident to see if an extraterrestrial being was the cause of Midday's death." The news reporter said. "There were no signs of an alien that killed him, it might have been an accidental death." A Plumber said. "Was Andrew Midday one of the people that was going on the same train as us?" Gwen asked. "Yeah he was, he was the first one to die in my vision." Ben said. Gwen started to think it was Death's design curse. "It can't be..." Gwen said. "What is it?" Ben asked. "Come with me, we're going somewhere." Gwen said. "Where are we going?" Ben asked.