27. Maybe in another life

"What we have the strength to do, we also have the strength not to do"

---

You went up on the stage "Can I have anyone's attention please" you said into the microphone causing everyone to look up at the stage "I want to sing a song, a special song to a special someone" you said before your eyes landed on Five "Five, I love you so much, and I'm so glad that I have met you. You have giving me everything I could dream of, a home, a family" you said as you looked at Five with loving eyes who was looking at you with the same eyes "So Five, my love, my husband, my one and only, the father of my twins, this song is for you" you said before you took a deep breath.

(A/N: If you want to hear the song she is singing, then it's called 'More Than Me by Elizabeth Gillies)

'A courthouse in the rain. Where we begin. You had the chance to walk away. But you followed me in' you sang and Five tilted his head a little bit as he was sitting on a chair, staring at you.

'I threw you into the fire. And you said it was fun. Should've moved on but you stayed. When I told you to run' you sang as you grabbed the microphone with both hands.

'I was fine alone. But now I've found my home. It's you and me. And finally. I'm out of my own way and you're mine. Now I believe. We're bound to be. 'Cause more than before. I love you more than me' you sang and Five smiled as he stared at you with loving eyes. Your voice was like an angel.

'I never really cared what people say. The only time I turned around, was when you walked away. Imagine if somebody told you. The day we met. I would be one of the things, you'd never forget' you sang and Five stood up from his chair.

'I was fine alone. But now I've found my home' you sang as you were looking at Five who walked closer to the stage while his eyes were on you.

'It's you and me. And finally. I'm out of my own way and you're mine. Now I believe we're bound to be. 'Cause more than before. I love you more (I love you more) more than before' you said and Five walked up on stage as you were looking at each other.

'I love you more (so much more than before) more than before. I love you more than me' you sang before stopping.

Five smiled before he grabbed you and pulled you closer to him "I love you too. More than anything in the whole universe, and I will love you until the end of time and more" he said before he pressed his lips against yours.

You both smiled as you put your arms around his neck.

While the two of you were kissing, the others cheered while clapping.

---

Needed a break from the party, you and Five took a moment to yourself outside. Five sat down with his back against the balcony wall and you sat between his legs while his hands was on your baby bump.