"So if that's it, goodnight to you all," Silas said hopping off the table. "Uh, lock the gates, and actually close your eyes and sleep, Rick Grimes." And Silas waves behind her as the three men watched her walk away.

The girl made it back to her room, closing the cell door behind her slightly. Silas didn't even take her shoes off this time, she just crawled back onto the bed, cuddling up to her boyfriend. She stared at his freckled features, a smile on her face. She kissed his lips softly before lowering herself down onto her arm, her hand still resting on his cheek. "I love you too, Ezra Grimes."

"That girls gonna run this world one day." And run it she shall.

"Not bad. Flashbangs, CS Triple-Chasers. Not sure how they'd work on walkers, but we'll take it." Rick said going through the bag of weapons and stuff they found. "I ain't wearing this shit." Daryl said as he watched all the gross walker goo drip.

"We could boil 'em." T-dog suggested as Silas walked in behind them fixing the button up shirt she had thrown back on, the adults sending her quick glances and side eyes.

"Hell Nah. Ain't enough firewood in the whole damn forest." I said pulling their attention towards me. "She's right. No. Besides, we made it this far without 'em, right?" Daryl questioned ruffling the girls hair, ignoring her harsh glare.

Carol walked in from her and Lori's cell with an unreadable expression. Or maybe unreadable for others. Not Silas though. "Hershel." She called out and the older man looked up before walking over and into the cell he was summoned to.

"Everything alright?" Asked a very exhausted Rick. He was upset with Lori, for sure, that much was obvious. And although he didn't like her much in that moment he still loved her, and was concerned for her well-being.

"Yeah. Nothing to worry about." That's the biggest spoon of bullshit he could've been served on a silver platter, Silas catching the fake sincerity in her moms face.

Glenn and Maggie walked out of their cell, bidding everyone a good morning. "Hey Maggie, hey Glenny." She greeted with a smile and that got her hair ruffled by Glenn. "Morning Sport." he said after she wrestled him off of her. Maggie came up behind the two just as Glenn walked away, wrapping Silas in a hug from behind. "Good morning, Bug." The older woman said with a chuckle as she pressed a kiss to the girls head. Silas smiled softly.

"Get enough sleep?" She asked Rick as he looked over at her and smiled. "I did. Did you?" He asked beginning to check for ammo. "Like a rock. But I have to say, something did keep me up a little late last night. " She recalled.

"Why what was wrong?" Asked Rick as he rose an eyebrow, anxiety creeping up his spine. "Nothing bad. Let's just say I kept getting a real Kick out of sleeping in a bed for the first time in a long time." She joked sending a smirk to her boyfriends dad, just as said boyfriend emerged outta nowhere beside her. "Well maybe if you didn't hog the covers at night I wouldn't have kept kicking you. The beds only so big." Ezra said and she elbowed him in his side as Daryl, Rick and Glenn sent them looks after exchanging them between each other. "Oh they didn't know. My bad." Ezra sing-songed as he plopped his hat onto her head. Silas facepalmed as the boy kissed her cheek and sat down on the stairs.

"You slept in the same bed?" Daryl asked, and Carl who was examining a helmet, clearly too big for his head, perked up at the opportunity to tease his brother and the girl who was like his sister. "You slept in the same cell?"

"I bet they played spoons!" Silas began choking on her own saliva at the childish remark, and Ezra turned into a tomato, his dad sending him a pointed look. "How about you shut your face, twerp." Ezra muttered to his brother who found this ordeal hilarious. "It was not like that, at all! But uh, we've got a prison to go clear." Silas said, collecting herself as she double checked her handgun ignoring Glenn and Maggie's stares, and Daryl and Rick's questions. "We got enough ammo?" She asked as she cleared her throat and tried to hide her red flushed cheeks.