Unexpected Visit

At a hospital near last night incident, in one of the rooms Shoto Todoroki was about to be discharged after he was examined for any other injuries. The doctors informed him that his condition was quite healthy with only a few bruises and a minor concussion.

After reporting his statement to the police, he could not stop thinking about the person that saved him last night.

It was oddly weird how mercilessly violent the stranger was towards his captors, and yet they were gentle with him.

Not only that, but when he was looking up about this stranger, what he found were news reports of mass murders of some innocent people.

At first, he was angry that such a person would kill so much innocent citizens.

After seeing the resent news reports, he was filled with even more confusion than ever.

All the people that this "Unknown Samaritan" has killed were actually bad people to begin with, which left him with more questions in his head.

But what truly puzzled the young boy was what his captors and savior said at the times he was conscious.

It's the Rider! We have to get out of here!

Guys... He got me...

Can't you drive any faster?!

It's coming!

AAAHHH!!!

Innocent...

Shoto vaguely remembers those exact words that the stranger said to him, while he was being healed.

One thing still didn't make any sense to him though...

"What's the Rider?" questioned Shoto in his thoughts, as the sound of a door opening brought him back.

"Um... Mr. Todoroki... There is someone here to see you..." said the nurse a little unsure.

Shoto was not sure who was here to see him just when he was going to leave.

At first, he thought it was his father, which annoyed him a little, until he saw who it actually was.

Standing by the door was a man in a black suit and blank look on his face as he was approaching the young boy and spoke.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but I would like to have a word with you about last night's incident," said the man as he stood in front of Shoto.

"Sure... I guess... Is there anything you would like to know," replied Shoto, feeling a bit unsure about this.

The man then grabbed a chair and placed it in front of the boy so they could talk face-to-face.

He asked the nurse if she could leave them for a bit and she did as she was told, leaving the two alone as the room was bathed in complete silence, until the man started talking.

"To start off, my name is Daisuke Suzuki, I'm with the 'Hero Public Safety Commision', I'm doing an investigation on a certain individual, and I was hoping you could give me some information on this person," stated the man as he greeted Shoto and informed his purpose for visiting.

"Sure... What is there that you would like to know?" questioned Shoto as he started to have a strange feeling.

"As you might have seen in the news, there have been a spring of murders going on for the past couple of weeks, and the culprit of these murders was the Samaritan that saved you last night.

I was hoping to ask if there was anything you remembered about them.

How they looked, what was their motives, anything that we might have left out.