Courfeyrac- Mission Impossible Style Break In (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

“Why was I needed exactly?” Montparnasse growled to Éponine.

“Don’t ask me,” she said before she began to walk up the grass.

“Courf!” AJ cried in delight before dropping the book.

“AJ! My love, jump! I will catch you!” Courf told her holding his hands out.

“Oh God!” Marius muttered.

“I can’t watch!” Jehan cried before turning the other way.

And the next thing Jehan heard was the billowing of fabric before there was a little giggle causing him to spin around to see the girl in Courf’s arms smiling at him.

And with that they all snuck out of the house and into the nearby park, which they also had to break into, where Marius got a chance to talk to the girl.

“Mademoiselle, by any chance do you happen to know a Cosette Fauchevalaunt?”

“I do,” AJ revealed.

“Oh! Oh! OH! She’s beautiful isn’t she! Her hair! The way it sparkles under the moonlight and her eyes! They remind me of sapphires! Isn’t she just heavenly mademoiselle?” Marius began another one of his Cosette rants and Enjolras ran his right hand through his hair and let out a loud exasperated sigh.

“Yes, she is rather,” AJ politely smiled with her eyes worried for the boy and not mentioning how concerned she was for Cosette.

“I think she’s an angel!” Marius clasped his hands together and grinned. “She’s the sweetest-” and with that Marius collapsed onto the ground leaving Enjolras standing behind where his body would have stood holding a rather large stick.

“Sorry about that mademoiselle,” Enjolras said before smiling and taking one of Marius’s hands and nodding for Combeferre to take the other. They then dragged him over to the bench and left him there saying that they would get him when they came back.

Soon enough they decided it was probably best for them to get AJ home and so they began their mission impossible style return of the girl they had previously kidnapped.

And as AJ stood beside the balcony’s bottom with a hold of the bed sheets knotted together by Lucie to form a rope she kissed Courf goodbye.

It was quite passionate and Courf looked as though he was quite plainly drugged when she pulled away before he fell back directly onto Jehan who gave way not expecting it.

“Help, anybody?” Jehan mumbled from under a fainted Courf causing Montparnasse to haul the boy off the squished poet and R to laugh.

“How are we going to get him back?” ‘Ferre asked no one in particular.

“We’re going to get him into my room until he regains consciousness,” AJ told them before hauling herself up the bed sheets.

“But miss! Your father!” Lucie protested before AJ abruptly cut across her.

“He won’t ever find out. Now I want one of you to come up here to help me get him up!”

And so Bahorel was offered up and so he stood beside the girl on the balcony looking mightily confused.

“Someone tie the bottom of the rope around his waist and double knot it!” She shouted down.

Enjolras tied the rope around the unconscious boy who was being held upright by Feuilly, he then gave the girl a thumbs up.

“On three, me, Lucie and Bahorel will haul him up!” she told the group who all nodded. “One! Two! Three!”

And swiftly he was suspended in mid air. About halfway there he did a little flip and was upside down for a while until she reached out for his hand and then got him on the platform and began to carry him, aided by Lucie, into the room onto her bed when he was untied from the rope.

When he was on the bed, neatly tucked into the covers with the rest of the friends sitting rather awkwardly around the room, Marius (who had been retrieved by Joly and ‘Ferre) was propped up on a chair still unconscious and a wet face cloth pressed to his forehead with AJ grinning he woke up.

His brown eyes went wide with the belief that he was sitting in heaven.

“And so you see Marius! This is exactly why we should have worn balaclavas and masks!” he told the unconscious body before he saw everyone suppressing their laughs. “Oh.”

Then the room erupted like a volcano and the cackles of the friends of the ABC probably could have been heard from the other side of Paris much to Lucie’s protests about the fact that AJ’s father was in the room under them.

“I thought I was in heaven,” Courf sheepishly confessed.

“Oh Courf!” AJ giggled before she kissed him again leaving him unconscious again with red traces of lipstick around the region of his mouth.

A/n
Requested by the amazing WifeofCourfeyrac who thought the whole thing up:)
Marius really just doesn't like the colour pink, though Cosette thinks it looks good on him!
Maeve:)