"Operation Terran Horse."(unedited)

Start from the beginning

Optimus transforms into his alt mode.

"Maltos, Terrans, let's rescue our comrades!"

[°w° yay]

As everyone was making it to the so called 'lair' would be, it wasn't there, everyone started in shock as a large pit where the lair would be, it magically disappeared.

Alex has his hands gripped onto the metal fence, he said with a sad tone "Any chance
your GPS accidentally brought us to the wrong evil cyborg's headquarters?" everyone stepped closer to the fence, Bumblebee looked stumped as he stared at the free space

he then snapped out of it and started stuttering "Wait, wait, wait! What? The jerk moved?" he lifted his arms into the air before Alex cut him off, "It doesn't matter, you're a scout. You can still find Dottie. Right, Bumblebee?" he looked back at him but Bumblebee looked hesitant going back and front to Alex and the empty pit.

(I'm just gonna skip to when Optimus, Twitch and Thrash were "taken" to Mandroid)

As the two doors were opening, Eclipse was seen behind Optimus and the others, she took a breath in before slowing her pace. as she was looking around the place her eyes spots a woman beside a lay flat Megatron, she felt fear for them as same for Nightshade who is shaking in their spot.

as they took a stop near Mandroid, he himself took some steps down the stairs "My prizes have arrived, but not with the escorts I expected." he said well looking over the new 'escorts'. as one of them lifted her hand to stop, she give Mandroid a "annoyed" look.

"Oy! Name's Sparklepulg baddest 'con in the known star systems, my mates and me captured these 'Bots from GHOST" she spin her blaster around in the air before holding like a sword on her hip, "You can have 'em for a price" she rub her thumb and two fingers together. ($$)

"Right, team?" "Yeah!/ okay.."

Nightshade looked scared, they took steps back while spoke out "You are crueler than I imagined" Mandroid sinister smile dropped giving Nightshade a dead tone "What.."

Eclipse gasped from her spot, she looked over to them and saw them quiver in their spot. she would do anything to just comfort her sibling, Jawbreaker laughed in "they mean we will give you these prisoners in exchange for your protection from GHOST and the Autobots." Eclipse tried to smile confidently but just couldn't do so she just stuck with a sad frown as she tried to back closer to Optimus, she was basically a foot or two in front of him.

Mandroid didn't seem quite convinced, he walked towards them while calling out behind him "Guard her".

(we skip bumblebees and the Malto's part)

"Ah, Optimus . Ha, late to the party but always the star." he spoke looking over all three, he coughed before continuing "But why are you four here instead of Skywrap and Nova Storm?" Eclipse and the others looked losted before Hashtag spoke.

"Oh, revenge! Uh, uh. yeah, ol' skywrap and I were real mates in bad guy school." she dramatically posed before Nightshade cutted her off with them leaning on top of her "It's a long story. Is our bragin agreed upon?" they held out their hand.

Mandroid didn't shake but just asked for one more question, he given an hard stare "How did you manage to capture a Prime" Eclipse felt her eyes flash of a rush of fear enter her, Everyone felt it too but couldn't do anything.

Jawbreaker grabbed Hashtag, nudging her back before walking ahead to Mandroid- Eclipse felt fear even more once she heard a shushed conversation going on between Jawbreaker and Mandroid, she flinched when she heard the sound of Jawbreaker's stickers rip.

he held the sticker in the air "Ah, imposters." his hand turned into a fist before punching Jawbreaker which made him fly into Hashtag knocking them both down.

Eclipse tripped back because of the rush of pain, she hissed while sitting there she looked up and saw Optimus breaking the cuffs but soon being held by Arachnamechs on either side, "Arachnamechs, Seize them!" she heard as she quickly got up.

she held her blaster, she watched as hashtag took the first shot but her blaster flew from her hands to her face, she fall as Eclipse looked shocked at her sisters fail but her shot make it so the "Mom" can go free, Eclipse watched as "Mom" from Megatron and starts blasting every arachnamechs away.

As Mandroid escapes they was fighting "Enough games. If you Maltos side with my Cyertronian enemies, then I'll destroy you like my enemies" he said as the doors close.

the room began to shake, Dottie yelled out "Earthquake!" as Mandroid called out back.

"No, no. Something much worse." his voice boomed out though the speakers as the room shaked even more, Eclipse and everyone kept their feet to the floor.

You Cybertronians have stood in my way for the last time. If I can't have you alive, I'll pull your parts from the rubble! he yelled, throwing everyone out of the room, making everyone fall. Eclipse was yelling while her siblings were spinning or holding on to each other.

Optimus who was hanging onto Megatron's wing grabbed them, she felt squished but otherwise safer than falling. Megatron couldn't land safely because of his injured arm so resulting in everyone crashing down, Eclipse landed herself onto her sister who groaned at the impact.

All the Malto kids ran to they're mom, "Kids!" she held them close to her before Alex called out to her.

"Dottie?" He looked relieved before she let go of the kids and ran towards him, they both hugged lovingly then Alex lifted her in the air and yelled out "Dottie!" He dipped her over and again kissed her.

Eclipse smiled at the loving couple before a weird sound. She and the others looked up and saw a laser blaster staring back at them, she backed up as Bumblebee shouted "Oh, get to cover!" they all took off towards the large bins? as the blaster glows a hot pink before shooting towards everyone making it shot up as well.

(Notes)
I don't know if I wanna write the fight- because I'm not good at fighting stuff °w°

(unedited)