"SHUT UP! It's all your fault! You shouldn't have kept that thing there, knowing im living in the same house!" He stomped his feets and walked away whining, "Since the moment you entered my life, You make my world upside down, Dad save me!" Yeontan to follows behind him trying to match his pace with his small paws.

Taehyung just giggles shaking his head hearing the distant whining of the cute creature "Didn't knew that the big bad devil could be little whiny baby"

An idea came in Taehyung's mind making him squeal loudly. Not wanting to delay his intrusive thoughts he run to where Jungkook went while calling the devil sweetly.

"Jungkookie~"

"No! stay away from me, You evil Mortal! The last time you called me this sweetly just to make me wear that thing to carry Yeontan!"

"Yes because you are his mother"

"FUCK OFF MORTAL OR I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MUTE ONCE AGAIN!"

Oh how much he love to torment his devil.

___________________

Currently both were at airport, sitting in the waiting area. Taehyung was trying very hard to control his laugh. He had his fist pressed upto his lips while eyeing Jungkook, who was standing by his luggage with Yeontan, again wearing the baby carrier.

Jungkook was just standing there dressed in all black with a white face mask in dazz rethinking all his life decisions since his birth to till now. In all his life he was the one to order around but ever since this mortal entered in his life by summoning him something changed, drastically. Everytime Taehyung ask or told him to do something he doesn't have it in him to deny him, maybe it's because of how he feels around him, that all warmth and cozy feeling he feels in his heart.

Early at home when Taehyung proposed an offer to cut his hair, he agreed even after seeing that mischievous glint in his mortal's eyes he agreed and end up with nothing but baby bangs, half ponytail and lots of regret.

When he looked himself in mirror he swears he almost burnt Taehyung's house but then again his human did something unexpected. He fucking flicked his chin! And said he's looking so cute in this haircut. And again Jungkook couldn't do anything but expect his fate.