Sick Day (Female Rewrite x Male Reader Part 2)

Comincia dall'inizio

You said back, wrapping your arms around her waist. You looked up at her, her smiling as she leaned down and kissed your forehead. Suddenly she gasped, you instantly knowing you were gonna have to fight to keep this facade up.

Rewrite: Hun, you're burning up!

She suddenly let go of you as she put her hand to your head. You knew she had already found out, but still tried to pass as fine.

Y/N: I-It's j-just a cold, I-I'm fine.

You said, sitting down at the table. You then began coughing again, trying to hold it, but failing.

Rewrite: Hun, you are sick.

She said, in an angered tone. Suddenly she grabbed you, picked you up, and began walking with you in hand.

Y/N: I-I'm N-Not!

You said, though she didn't listen as she walked into your room, and placed you on the bed.

Rewrite: You're taking the day off hun.

Y/N: B-But i-it's f-friday, m-my b-boss will need me!

You tried making an excuse.

Rewrite: At the job you oh so hate. Not a chance hun, I don't know what kind of threats he makes Y/N. But I won't let you work when you can't!

She said, sitting next to you, hugging you.

Y/N: B-But h-he's g-gonna fire-

She suddenly put a finger on your lips.

Rewrite: No he wont, you're the best and hardest worker there, he'll need you.

She said, you suddenly began thinking of another excuse.

Y/N: B-But . . . . w-what a-a-about . . .

You couldn't think of anything as you began to grow a sad face.

Rewrite: You're trying to seem strong, ever since that time at the mall right?

You looked down in defeat. She wrapped her arms around your waist and began rubbing your back, kissing your head as you gave in.

[Flash Back]

You were currently walking through a mall, Rewrite was amazed at the sights she was seeing, having never been in one before.

Rewrite: Woooah!

She said, you letting a small giggle out as she had such a cutely amazed face.

Y/N: Yeah, I know right. I mean I thought when I first started working here-

Rewrite: You work here!

She said, cutting you off.

Y/N: Y-Yeah . . . I do.

Rewrite then looked around, glancing back at you every so often.

Rewrite: There, you must work there!

She said, pointing at a Cinnabon. You suddenly made a fake frown as she began giggling.

Rewrite: Whaaat?~

She said, knowing you knew the joke.

Y/N: You got me.

You said jokingly, putting your hands up in the air. You both were almost about to burst into laughter, before composing yourselves.