Adoption (part 2)

Your Pov

I'm really happy and shocked when Tino said that I'm gonna be adopted. I squeal so happy, that tears are coming out of my eye, but they're not sad tears, they were happy tears.

'However..' I thought.

———————-
Tino's Pov

When I told (y/n) that I was gonna adopt her, Her face started to be shock and happy, yet their eyes eyes are filled with sadness.

They started to squeal like as if they met a celebrity. They suddenly stop and backed away from me, which I was really surprised by their action. Then they said to me, "No! I won't leave!" They cried out and ran out of the kitchen.

(Y/n) Pov

I ran to the across the hallway and into my bedroom. I hid under the bed as I had tears falling my cheeks and cover my face with my arm.

"(Y/n)?" I heard a sudden familiar voice.

I peek my head out of the bed and I see a a pair of Mary Janes in front of me. I seen those pairs before.

My friend was standing in front of me as I was hiding under the bed. Her eyes have tears of happiness and sadness, she smiled a sad smile. I hugged her tightly.

'I know that I needed a home so bad, that I almost forgot about my best friend.' I thought as I let our sniffles and rest my head on her shoulder. (F/n) is hugging me back and even lets out small tears.

"I won't leave until you come with me! We can be a family together, we can be sisters!" You said.

Tino Pov

After (y/n) ran from me, I sat there in shock, Sweden (Bewarld) came up to me." S', h'w i' 't? W'th th'm?" ("So, how is it? With them?") Bewarld asked.

"Well, it went very well, I ask them some simple question, they ask me who was I going to adopt. So, I told (y/n) it was them, suddenly started.. crying while cheering. Yet, they said they won't leave and ran away from me." Tino said, still in shock.

Bewarld lets out grunt, understanding what this child is going through. "M'yb' S'br'n' 's r'ght, w' c'n 'd'pt h'r fr''nd w'th (y/n)". ("Maybe Sabrina is right, we can adopt her friend with (y/n).") Bewarld said.

"Hmm, you might be right su-san, but what if it is because she lived here for so long, that they'll be sad for leaving it behind." I said.

I heard a voice cleared it throat, I turn behind me to see it was (y/n).

Your Pov
My friend pulled me away from the hug and stares at me with a stern look. I was scared, since I never saw them with this look before.

Then, (f/n) said, "You have to go. You have waited to be adopted for so long. I don't want you to reject a loving family just for me." (F/n) said.

"But.." I let out. "What am I without you..?" I ask.

"Yourself." She answers and began to pack up my belongings and my clothes. I just stare at (f/n) in shock.

(F/n) handed my luggage to me and said, "Go be happy. We'll meet again someday." They said, with a smile.

I hugged (f/n) tightly and they hugged me back for one last time, then I take the luggage.

"You're the greatest friend I can ever have. Let's meet up in the park when we grow up, the one with our secret treehouse." You said as you stare at your friend one last time, remembering what they look like.

Then, you ran out of the bedroom. I hid behind the wall next to the entrance of the kitchen.

I was ready, I need to tell Tino that was ready, but I don't wanna to ruin the conversation with the blonde-hair guy. 'It must've been important.' I thought.

So, I cleared my throat to catch some attention.

They both looked at me. It was silence for a minute. Then the guy with glasses spoke. "A'e yo' r"dy, (y/n)"? (Are you ready, (y/n)?) I nodded. " 'k, l't's g' (Ok, let's go) Sweden said.

So, I just stood there all dumbfounded. So, I stood in front of the door, waiting for Tino and Bewarld to take me out of the orphanage. I moved my foot back and forth on the tip of my heel.

I was suddenly pull into a gentle hug. It was Tino, he seems like a mother to me, while Bewarld also seems like a father. 'Hmm, I wonder if I'm there's gonna be more people than the two. Well, the author is gonna figure it out soon enough.' I thought.

————-
*Well, it took FOREVER to finish this chapter, sorry if this chapter is short.

:)