Singers' First - 2yeon (+18)

Start from the beginning

She accepted her non-traditional anatomy but wasn't sure what the general population would think. Consequently, all of her sexual conquests have left her with a serious heavy case of blue balls.

Everyone thinks she was a slut, even though she had to relieve herself in dressing rooms and her room all the time. But she always imagined herself banging a tight, wet virgin goddess, but she couldn't bring herself to trust anyone with her secret. 

Jeongyeon shook herself out of her thoughts before tugging her jogging pants down to free her rock-hard erection. She only had a few minutes to get off before she had to leave the arena and head home. But with how long she'd been hard, it would only take a few minutes to get herself off.

The first long squeeze she gave herself had her head spinning.  She could still smell Chai.. I mean Chi, and she could still remember the taste she'd left in her mouth. Jeongyeon set a pace, rotating her wrist while she kept squeezing the head, making sure to add pressure on the down stroke. With her right hand, she began to squeeze her balls, letting out a groan escape her throat. She can feel herself becoming close and began speeding up her pace as she felt the familiar tug start at the base of her shaft. She stood closer to the trash bin, hoping to minimize her mess as her hips bucked uncontrollably and her eyes closed as a white light started to blind her. 

She could've swore through her orgasm, that once she opened her eyes in time to see Im, Nayeon; her opening act was standing awestruck in the doorway, which she totally forgot to lock. 

Nayeon had her wide eyes, focusing on Jeongyeon's softening dick.

Shit.

Jeongyeon didn't know what to do as realization set in finally, immediately turned away from Nayeon and tucked herself sloppily back into her boxer-briefs. When she turned back around, Nayeon was walking away from the dressing room making Jeongyeon run after her.

Jeongyeon: "What do want me to do to keep you quiet?"

Nayeon fiddled with the doorknob of her own dressing room. She turned to Jeongyeon who had a determined look in her face. 

Nayeon: "No need to threat nor bribe me, Jeongyeon. I would never expose you having a..." Nayeon's eyes travelled downward before shooting up quickly. ".. you know."

Nayeon nodded before turning back to her dressing room. Jeongyeon didn't know if she should trust the singer making her heart start to race with blood gushing through her ears as she felt like she was in a pressure cooker. There were so many reasons for Nayeon to expose her. Jeongyeon swallowed her anxiety and nodded back at the smaller girl deciding she had no choice but to trust her.

Jeongyeon: "So... we're good?"

Nayeon nodded without looking at Jeongyeon making the short-haired girl thinking that it was her cue to leave.

Nayeon: "Actually Jeongyeon.. There is something you could do for me?"

Jeongyeon sighed before turning around once again . She knew it seemed too good to be true.

Jeongyeon: "Well, what is it?"

Nayeon: "I was wondering if I could get an invite to your "exclusive invite only" party this weekend at your mansion?" giving a satisfied smirk.

Jeongyeon: "That's it? After that, we can sweep this under the rug indefinitely and you'll forget all about it?"

Nayeon nodded enthusiastically.

Nayeon: "Fine. I'll send you a QR code invite tonight. Wear something black, white and or both  only. Got it?"

Nayeon nodded once again. Jeongyeon wasn't sure what she'd just agreed to, but she knew that she really didn't have any other option.