Bright crystals, Dim thoughts

Morning greeted Tetsuya with birds chirping outside his windows, sunlight seeping in, hitting him on the face. It's been awhile since he slept with ease, he relaxed easily. His energy is also coming back little by little.

He wondered what he should do today, it would be lovely to roam around and check the shops, since it's still too early there won't be crowds like yesterday. Although he's short of Yuons, he doubts it would be enough to even buy candles.

He sighed, being broke is not easy. He doesn't have any items to sell either. Another sigh left him, deciding that the bed is comfortable enough to stay there throughout the day-

A grumble escaped his stomach

On second thought; He'll eat breakfast first. Reluctantly, he left the warmth of the bed, promising that he'll come back after digesting his breakfast.

He strides down the staircase that leads to the open cafeteria. Thankfully the food comes free when you pay for a room. It's a good thing Tetsuya wouldn't be starving today.

He ordered himself a pancake with a warm vanilla milk, it's too early for milkshakes. His food arrived and he was stunned by how big the pancakes were. There were three of them, all were shaped in a perfect circle, and they're all fluffy!

And the first bite-the first bite is so soft. What the heck. Whoever made these pancakes is the best. And the Vanilla milk was perfect. The milk and the cream mixed so perfectly, the vanilla-oh the Vanilla is pure, It's not those powdered flavored ones or anything, it's pure and he could tell by the taste of it. And it's not too hot nor too cold either, it's the perfect warm temperature, if you know what that means.

It was a surprise to even Tetsuya himself that he managed to finish them all up. Usually he eats too little-by little I mean just two boiled eggs-everyday since he can't cook anything other than boiled eggs.

The shadow witch went back into his room after, and as promised, he went back to his bed.

He wanted to take a nap, but his mind was full of thoughts, thoughts like how big is this town, is this one of the tourist towns? Because it seems like it's famous with tourists. And in which town was he in? He still didn't know where this town is located and in which land it is located.

Do they have academies here? Is there a place where they can teach spells? And..are there witch hunters here? His mind spiraled down at the thought. The boy got up and went to the bathroom, deciding to go out for a walk because the bed is already cold with thoughts.

The street is peaceful, the talking was hushed, it's calm. The mornings in this town are calmer than the nights. He roamed around the open shops, majority of the shops are still closed but there are some who are open.

A Peach colored shop caught his attention, a Crystal store. He remembers having one in the village, he often buys black tourmaline for house protection. Maybe he should buy a crystal that can give him money, he badly needs yuons right now.

Entering the shop, he can sense the protection spells and the mood-boosting spells. He was greeted with a small "Welcome" by the shopkeeper. Tetsuya strolled in one of the aisles, the crystals are so organized. They're separated by name and they all have small tags with written information about it. It's great for those who don't know many crystals yet.

There are also accessories made out of pure crystals. A black bracelet caught my eyes, it's just pure black and nothing else, but my hand reached for it,

"I wonder what kind of crystal is this made of.." he ponders, unfortunately there's no tags attached with it.

The door opened, and he almost dropped the bracelet he's holding because of the sudden burn he felt on his chest. The place is familiar-his witch mark. His mark is burning and it's because he found his soulmate.