Kingdom Lynx: The Last (FlurryPie0 Book; 2023)

The Official Cover

The Official Cover

Writer: FlurryPie0
Genre: Comedy-Adventure
Chapters: 3
Original Release: July 12 - 31, 2023
Platform: Wattpad

Kingdom Lynx: The Last is a fanfic released by FlurryPie0. It starred music group Kingdom Lynx and acted as a finale to the original CrackBook and its cliffhanger. The premise revolved around Nova and the other members trying to take Ella's treasure before she can as a form of revenge. This is also the last book where FlurryPie was a member of the band, as after this he left the band to focus on making solo music, something that's referenced in the epilogue.

Cover
The cover was announced on FlurryPie's Wattpad on July 21st, 2023, it references the profile pictures that Ella_Enderain and NxvaBreaksThe4Wall have, as well as the one Sticks himself would've chosen had he bothered to join the fandom. An alternate cover was made with a red border instead of a white one.

Characters
Nova - The main character of the book, a nice and outgoing girl who acts as the leader of the group.
Ella - The villain, a rather blunt girl who plans to take her treasure before the group does.
Lynx - A laid-back guy who shows the wrong emotions at the wrong time.
Star - A member of the band with an odd accent
Tezz - A member of the band who constantly eats inedible foods. (Bombs, Cups, etc.)
Sticks - A member of the band known for their weird antics

Story
Taking place right after where the original CrackBook ends off, we see the band members packing the remaining luggage that didn't get destroyed in the explosion. Sticks then finds a treasure map belonging to Ella, with the location being an abandoned area named "Summertime Park". The group then decides to get revenge on Ella, and steal the treasure. While this is happening, Star also finds a mysterious orb near the car, and starts fidgeting around with it.

While on their way to the park Sticks crashes through the gates and into a tree, causing Star's orb to start glowing mysteriously and the car itself to explode seconds later. After the incident, Nova takes charge and teams up with Sticks as she leaves Lynx, Tezz and Star to be a trio. As Nova and Sticks leave to find the treasure, the others have a brief exchange of words questioning the orb Star got.

When Nova and Sticks make it to Ella's headquarters, they try searching for the treasure, only for Ella herself to show up out of nowhere and ambush them. She ends up killing Sticks, and afterwards the rest of the band shows up to join the fight. In the midst of all this, Sticks comes back as a ghost and kicks Ella into the lava, (twice actually) only for her to reveal that it was actually Fanta she put in her headquarters. Afterwards they find the treasure, but when Ella starts climbing back up again, they leave the headquarters as Nova traps Lucky inside.

With Ella's treasure now in their hands, the group proceeds to relax as Lynx starts cooking hamburgers and Sticks and Tezz start playing tag. In the epilogue, Star and Nova talk about the mysteries behind his orb, with Star deciding that he would do research on the mysterious orb. Nova then asks what adventures Sticks is gonna have after he leaves the band, to which Star responds that he isn't sure, but is happy for him. Saying that Sticks "Truly did leave a mark behind".

Story Rankings
#611 - Horror-Comedy