Kingdom Lynx

Kingdom Lynx is an online music group formed in 2022. The original lineup consisted of FlurryPie0 as the producer and guitarist, NxvaBreaksThe4Wall as the keyboardist, DownWithTheFourthWall as the lead singer, and Normal_Y_N and The_Tezzinator. In February 2023, Ella_Enderain was added as the sixth member due to her bass guitar skills. And in July, FlurryPie would leave to focus on his solo music career.

Members (Listed Alphabetically)
-Downwiththefourthwall (2022-Present; Lead Singer)
-Ella_Enderain (2023-Present; Bass Guitarist)
-FlurryPie0 (2022-2023; Producer, Guitarist)
-Normal_Y_N (2022-Present: N/A)
-Nxvabreaksthe4thwall (2022-Present; Keyboardist)
-The_Tezzinator (2022-Present; N/A)

Years Active: 2022 - Present
Genre: N/A

-History-

Background - CryingThiem
During the Summer of 2022 CryingThiem would be formed. It would blow up quickly, and several important creations were created after the parody religion's surge in popularity. These included the Fan-Group on discord, the planned Bible, and most importantly—Kingdom Lynx.

2022: Formation of Band
The band was originally under the name of CHIZA, and was formed by FlurryPie has a parody band. He recruited four other people for the group; Nova, Tezz, Lynx and Star. Shortly afterwards, FlurryPie produced a instrumental called "Miami Girlz", which had a hip-hop influenced beat.

In December, a discussion was held in the group chat to change the band name to something else. The options were 5T, Broken Umbrellas, Rochelle Rockefeller and Kingdom Lynx. Ultimately, Kingdom Lynx was chosen as the group name in the end, and from that point afterwards the group officially became known as Kingdom Lynx.

At the same time, Lynx would finish writing their first and only song together as a band. It would receive critical acclaim from the other band members, and FlurryPie quickly got around to making the instrumental for it.

2023: Addition of Ella and CrackBooks
Around February of the new year, Sticks would message the fellow members of the group chat about inviting Ella_Enderain into the music group due to her bass guitar skills. The members would agree to the idea, and Ella would be added into the discord group chat, becoming an official member of Kingdom Lynx.

Two months later in April, a crackbook would be released called "Kingdom Lynx CrackBook". It would center around the members of the band, and ran for 12 chapters throughout April-June. It's final chapter would tease the beginning of a story arc when a mysterious orb came out of the sky and landed near the car, ending the original book.

The finale would come out a few months later, until the title of "Kingdom Lynx: The Last". The story revolved around Nova and the other band members discovering a secret treasure and plotting to steal it before Ella does as a form of payback. It ran from July 12th to the 31st of the same month across 3 chapters, and would be the last book where Sticks was a member of the band, as afterwards he would leave to focus on his solo music.

Gallery

A screenshot of the work-in-progress instrumental for Lynx's untitled song

A screenshot of the work-in-progress instrumental for Lynx's untitled song. Dated January 14th, 2023.

Kingdom Lynx's SoundCloud account

Kingdom Lynx's SoundCloud account. Dated March 25th, 2023.