Chapter-58 Old Pervert

Start from the beginning

"Yes...I mean no..," Sakshi stuttered making Jiya chuckle.

"It's okay. I know he's handsome. Let's go,"

Later they joined everyone in the party. Sakshi mingled with close friends of Meera and Arhaan. Except Karthik. She didn't miss the disappointed look on his face whenever she ignored him.

"Ms Sakshi where's your boyfriend?," His words sent chills to her body making her stun. Everyone is perplexed hearing him, looked answers from Sakshi.

"I don't have boyfriend Mr Subramanyam.," Sakshi replied which bought smirk on his face.

"Oh I thought you have one. I am sorry I miss understood," Everyone was enjoying the show. The way Sakshi is avoiding him making everyone suspicious around her.

"Excuse me," Saying that she left leaving everyone perplexed.

"What happened to her? I'll go and check," Meera asked worried.

"Di, she's fine. Don't worry enjoy the party. It's him. Who's making her uncomfortable," Jiya said pointing towards her brother. Which made everyone glare at him.

"What did I do now? If me asking her about boyfriend is bothering her.Then I'll say sorry," Everyone left after hearing the announcement of cake cutting but our caught hold of his best friend.

"Spill the beans," Armaan sneered.

"What the? Can't a guy love?Am I that bad?," Karthik asked pushing him away from his collar.

"You can. Not my girls. Why are you after my girls?," Armaan asked gritting his teeth.

"For your kind information, I have never loved Meera,.." Karthik was cut off by Armaan.

"What's that love proposal about?,"

"I thought to make you jealous. You did got jealous and my plan worked. Your girl isn't little anymore. I love her. I want her. I need her. She's mine. ," Karthik's confession made Armaan spell bound.

"You bastard. Why didn't you tell me?,"

"I was going to today. I don't know she's related you. I saw her hugging someone at Ajay' wedding and she said she had boyfriend. Now I came to realisation that she hugged you and lie to me saying you're her boyfriend. It kinda scared me that she's not mine. I tried searching but I failed. Today after two and half weeks, I met her again as my sister's best friend. I don't care man. All I know is she's mine,"

"You have gone nuts. Didn't you see how uncomfortable around you she is? Give her time buddy. She's new to all these things," Armaan adviced.

"You mean, you accept me as your co brother in law," Karthik asked excitedly.

"Don't fly high. I don't know what she feels about you. If you hurt her, I'll skin you alive. She's my first baby. If she isn't into you. Leave her alone. I am warning you,"

"Man, she's mine. No one change that not even her,"

"Possessive Jerk,"

"Says the who. You? You're my master in possessiveness.,"

"Shut up jerk,"

"Why does it have to be you?" Armaan murmured annoying.

"You're blessed to have me as your co- brother in law," Karthik blessed him keeping his head on Armaan's head.

"Let's go," Armaan dragged him towards the stage. Mrs Joshi cut the cake smiling happily and fed first bite to her husband, son and her two daughters. Later, her grandchildren. Party was going on full swing.