Anniversary Gifts

Mulai dari awal

Considering he was always the bigger spoon, he wrapped his arms around my waist and peppered light kisses on my neck and shoulder. "I love you, Baby," was the last thing any of us said that night before we both drifted off to sleep, me taking longer to do so of course.

Present day :

"Hey, P'kim?" He hummed in response as he made us both tea once he got home from work - surprisingly a couple hours after he should've (note my sarcasm). He wasn't wearing a shirt and had his back faces to me. I couldn't help but get mesmerised by his lean muscles.

"What is it, Angel?" He pushed and I was finally taken out of the trance I was in.

"Oh um, I was just um, wondering um-" I couldn't get my words to come out for some reason.

P'Kim came over to the sofa with the two cups of tea and placed them down on the dark-wood table. He sits down next to me and swings his arm around my shoulders so I leaned into his side, my arm hugged around his waist. "You can tell me anything you know, baby?" He says, calming me down a little. No matter what was wrong he always knew how to make me relax.

"Um, yeah I know," I replied slowly. "Um I-I just wanted to um ask you why y-you're always late home?" I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for his response. Feeling his body tense up, I started rubbing light circles on his stomach with my hand under his shirt. "I'm not mad, I just miss you, P'kim." I said quietly, hoping that the silence gets put to bay and he answers my question.

"I uh-" he stuttered.

"It's ok. Don't worry about it," I said quickly as I unwrapped my arm from him and made my way to our bedroom.

*Kim's PoV*

"I uh-"

"It's ok. Don't worry about it." Chay said bluntly and ran off to our room.

I wanted to tell him what I was doing but it will definitely ruin the surprise for our anniversary. I shoved my head in my hands as my elbows balance on my knees, still seated on the couch. Being completely honest, I didn't think that this was affecting him this much because it's only a couple of hours after work, but apparently it is.

I am trying to find an excuse that he will believe; mainly because I don't want to ruin the surprise, but also he knows me too well so Chay will most likely see right through the lie, so it needs to be good.

I sat for a couple minutes until I could hear muffled sobbing coming from our bedroom. It made me feel awful and guilty the fact that I am making him feel like this.

I got up and stalked into our room, stopping by the doorway. My eyes become tearful as I watch my beautiful Angel hold on for dear life to my pillow, his head on his own.

Walking over to him, I could see him shaking immensely. This isn't supposed to be how this goes' I thought to myself as I slowly dropped my body onto the bed, spooning Chay. I gently wrapped my hands around him like every night and I could feel him tense up at my slight touch.

After a couple of minutes of silence, Chay's body has stopped shaking as much and his sobs quietened. "Baby, I know this might not help," I started and kissed the base of his neck and continued, "but I can't tell you what I'm doing after work."I immediately felt him tense up again and he cried aloud once again. "Hey, baby, please don't cry," I tried but it didn't seem to be working.

Placing my hand on his shoulder, I turned him so he is lying on his back. I stared at the most gorgeous man in the world laying below me, but he avoided any eye contact.

"Baby," I began. No response.

"Angel," I tried once again. No response.

I never say this, however right now I think that it's necessary, "Porchay." It was a bit more forceful than I intended it to be, but it did get him to look at me.