23

"Almost ready to go Chris?" Nick asked, knocking on the door of the bathroom that his brother had been preparing in for the past 20 minutes.

"Uh yeah!" Chris yelled out, although he still hadn't even decided what to wear. "Okay. Matt's on his way to our room now." Nick told Chris, whilst looking at his phone.

Chris was looking in the mirror at a white t-shirt and dark blue jeans, not knowing what to think about it.

"Nick?" Chris asked, thinking that Nick had walked away when he actually hadn't moved.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have some jeans I could wear?"

Nick gasped. His brother had never asked for his clothes ever, and had actually told him that it was a really bad sense of fashion that he had. No he was asking for help? He must have been super nervous.

Nick was silent for too long so Chris asked again.

"Nick? Can you pick an outfit that I might like?"

"Yes of course!" Nick called, excited, rushing over to his suitcase, chucking his phone on his bed.

"What kind of style are you feeling like?" He called, rummaging through his suitcase, throwing clothes on the bed and on the floor in the process.

"I have no idea Nick. I really don't." Chris answered truthfully, just staring at himself in the mirror, mind blank.

"Okay. Well I put a few outfits together and you tell me which one you like the most." Nick said, not looking up from his suitcase.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Come in Matt!" Nick yelled out, knowing it was Matt. "You need to unlock the door with your keycard." He heard Matt's voice pressed up against the door.

Nick sighed loudly and got up, leaving the mess of clothes piled on the floor. He ran to the door, flung it open after scanning his keycard, and ran back to his suitcase.

"Your outfit is fine." Matt said as Nick continued rummaging.

"My outfit is fabulous." Nick rolled his eyes at Matt, before continuing, "and it's not for me. Chris asked for my fashion advice!" Nick said excitedly, fucking his head back down to the pile of clothes now on the floor.

"Jeez. Someone's desperate." Matt said, slyly smiling at Nick knowing that he was going to snap something back but only got a reply from Chris.

"Stop. I'm not desperate! Nick genuinely has good taste!" He called out, not even realising what he was saying.

Matt stood there, his mouth hung as Nick gave him a smug grin. Matt just rolled his eyes and whispered "Someone's nervous for their date." Nick just giggled.

"Can you even really call it a date if your two brothers come?" Chris asked, walking out of the bathroom with only a towel tied around his waist.

"I would." Nick said, pulling out a cute yellow shirt and white jeans.

"Try this on and see what you think."

"Alright."

Suddenly Nick's phone started ringing for a FaceTime. "It's Chloe." Nick said before answering it.

"What's up Chloe?" Nick asked happily, before realising that Chris was in the background with only his towel around his waist.

Chloe immediately noticed and blushed as red as a tomato. Nick sighed before turning to Chris in the back, not noticing that he was in the camera.

"Go change! Get out of the camera!" He said as Chris looked at him, turning red when he saw Chloe smiling at him. He suddenly snapped out of it and ran back into the bathroom.

"Sorry about him." Nick sighed, turning to her. "What's up?"

"Just wanted to check in and see what you guys are doing." Chloe smiled, as Nick saw Hailey in the background, laying on her bed, scrolling through her phone mindlessly.

"We are going out to dinner." Nick said happily, which made Hailey shoot her head up. "But we are hanging out tonight."

"Yeah we still are but we got invited to dinner with Vanessa. We'll hang out after." Nick said, getting up off the floor and flopping onto the bed, Matt shrugging and walking towards Chris's bed to lay down.

"Who's Vanessa?" Chloe asked with a frown on her face. Nick coughed awkwardly, not wanting to say Chris's crush but not knowing how else to talk about her.

"She was this nice waiter we had at the restaurant we went to with Aubrey, when you guys stayed in your room. Chris got her number." Matt says, whilst scrolling through Instagram, not looking up.

Nick looked at Chloe in the camera and her face dimmed a bit. "Chris got her number?" Chloe asked, furthering the conversation that Matt was happy to give but Nick wasn't feeling it.

"Yeah he asked for her number." Matt said vaguely, as Nick watched Chloe sigh and scratch the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Cool. Are they like close?" Chloe asked, trying to get more details about it that Matt was completely oblivious to.

Nick decided to break the tension and drop the conversation. "Why did you call me if you are just gonna talk to Matt?" Nick giggled although he was internally rolling his eyes.

"Well you aren't answering my questions." She said, eyeing him up and down jokingly. He just rolled his eyes as his phone pinged suddenly with a message from Vanessa.

"Alright we gotta go now. Bye Chloe." He smiled sweetly before Hailey popped up in the background again.

"Love you Hailey!" He smiled before hanging up the call. He swapped to the message when Chris came out of the bathroom again.

Nick turned to look at his masterpiece, admiring his brother in his clothes. Matt looked up from his phone and giggled under his breath, barely audible but Chris's head still snapped towards him.

"Is it that bad Matt?" Chris asked, looking stressed. "No it's amazing." Nick said, standing up from the bed to walk over to him.

"It looks good on ya. Ready to go?" Matt said vaguely, standing up from the bed, walking over to the other two.

"Yeah let's go." Chris said, sighing under his breath. "Thanks Nick for the fit too." Chris said, smiling at him.

After giving Chris a quick smile he suddenly remembered the message. He took his phone out and went on Instagram to their DMS.

His eyes lit up when he read the message, knowing that Chris was gonna flip out. He smiled smugly before turning to Chris as they walked down the corridor of their hotel room floor.

"Chris guess what."

"What?"

"Vanessa is bringing her brother along for us to meet, said that she really wants us to meet because apparently we give off the same kind of vibe."

Matt started laughing hysterically before saying "he's probablt one of those overprotective brothers. He's gonna be so onto you!" Matt stammered between laughs.

Chris's confident smile dropped into a nervous glare at Matt before turning back to Nick.

"Does she really want to bring him?"

"I guess so." Nick said giggling playfully.

"Just hope you don't screw up."

Is Vanessa's brother going to be overprotective? Is he gonna like Chris? Are they going to like him? Or is it going to be an awkward encounter? Is Chloe getting jealous of Chris? Read on to find out!

I know that this may have been a big of a boring and long chapter but I hope that it's not too boring!

Sorry for not posting for a couple days, I haven't really had the time to write this chapter because I just got a load of assignments all at once that is due in like 2 weeks so this next couple weeks I may have to miss a few days. Sorry about that guys <3