2.2

"OF COURSE YOU CAN STAY HERE RAFE

"OF COURSE YOU CAN STAY HERE RAFE. BUT NO TROUBLE, UNDERSTAND SON?" Luis Livingston told the young boy. He had came knocking on Amber's door at midnight and after explaining what happened, she immediately called her father out of bed. There was no way she'd leave him homeless and she knew her father would agree. There of course was a bit of hesitation after learning that Amber had began to see him in a romantic light, but Rafe was family to him, Luis being the father to Rafe that Ward wasn't. "I promise, thank you." Luis gave the boy a nod before heading back upstairs towards his bedroom.

"I guess we're roommates now, princess." Rafe smiled, despite all he had been through that day. Just being around the girl, his mood had immediately lightened and he thanked the heavens for her. "Guess we are. Goodnight, Rafe." She kissed his lips softly before making her way towards her bedroom.

The next morning, Amber woke up to a kiss on her forehead. The events of last night flashed in her mind and her eyes fluttered opened to be met with Rafe's. "We're going to the country club." He told her, removing the covers from her body. "No 'good morning Amber, how'd you sleep'?" She asked, smiling once his face started to flush a light shade of pink.

Rolling out of bed, she made her way towards her en suite and then back into the room to look for something to wear. She settled with a tight fitted red polo and tennis skirt, grabbing a pair of converse to go along with it. "Beautiful as ever." Rafe told her as he grabbed ahold of her hips, bringing her in for a kiss. Taking her hand in his, they made their way out the house and onto Rafe's motorcycle and sped towards the country club.

"Can you put this under Cameron, Ward? Thank you. You're the best." Rafe told the server, to which Amber rolled her eyes. "You sure that's a good idea?"

"Not like I don't always do this." Rafe shrugged, "It'll be fine."

"Hey," Kelce looked at the two. "You think you-know-who, they're scronking yet?" Amber looked at Topper, "Shut, yo-" Before Topper could finish speaking Kelce began clapping his hands together, cutting him off. "What's that sound? What's that? They're making that sound." Rafe practically ignored him as he grabbed a bean bag to toss. "You think I'm tryna hear this right now?"

"Come on." Rafe spoke, tossing the bean bag. "You think I'm tryna hear this right now, Rafe? Amber?" Amber put her hands up, Topper walking towards the oldest of the group.

"Calm down." Kelce told him, "We're trying to make you feel better."

"It's not funny. How is it funny?"

"It's a little funny." Amber told him which earned her a glare, "Amber, I swear to God."

"The jokes on her. Look who she's with." Rafe told Topper, grabbing ahold of his shoulder. "Who's that?" Kelce and Amber asked simultaneously as they heard someone rev their engine. Rafe groaned as Amber saw Barry exiting the car, screaming his name. "Okay, let's go." He motioned for Topper to follow along. Amber took a step forward, but Rafe turned around. "You're not going anywhere," He pointed a finger at Kelce, "Make sure she stays put." He told the younger boy and then began walking off with Topper at his side.