2.1

⚠️smut⚠️

THE SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN THE TWO HAD BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS ON END AND ALAS, THEY'D FINALLY BE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT

THE SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN THE TWO HAD BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS ON END AND ALAS, THEY'D FINALLY BE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT. "Amber, you're sure about this? About us?" Rafe decided to ask once more, giving her a chance to back out in the case she was suddenly having second thoughts. "I've never been so sure about anything." She told him truthfully.

He grabbed her hips, walking her backwards towards the bed. Unzipping her dress, it slid off her frame and he stopped for a moment to admire her. Every curve, every scar, every imperfection of hers were perfect in his eyes. "Are you done staring at me?" She asked, sliding off his suit jacket. He helped her unbotton his shirt, and now it was her turn to stare. Of course she had seen Rafe shirtless more times than she can count. But she had never been in the position where it was okay to stare, to feel every inch of his body. Sitting on the bed, Rafe slowly climbed over her after he had swiftly taken off his slacks.

He let one of his hands slide down her body, while the other cupped her face. Her hands slid down his chest, moving further down his body as he began kissing at the nape of her neck. He left a trail of kisses down her body, up to her naval. Her hands met with his hair, pushing him down slightly. "Have patience, princess." He said as he kissed her inner thigh. Rafe sat up a bit, sliding her panties off her at an awfully slow pace. "I've been waiting for forever, I' m gonna take my damn time." He brought a hand up, touching her where she needed him most which caused a whimper to leave her lips. "Please don't tease me, Rafe."

"Oh, I'd never." He said before bringing his mouth to taste her. Sliding a finger inside of her, he began pumping in and out before deciding to add a second, feeling her walls tighten around him. He continued on slowly, gradually picking up the pace until he felt her legs begin to shake. That was when he finally brought his face up and took his fingers out of her. "Rafe." She whined, knowing he knew she was close.

"The only way you're finishing is with my dick inside of you. Got it?" She nodded as he got up to take off his boxers, "Good girl." Those two words made Amber whimper, craving him more now than ever before. She was never one for a praise kink, but when it was Rafe Cameron saying those words, who wouldn't fall apart at the seams?

Amber brung his lips down to meet hers, taking him into a demanding kiss. She could feel him, his dick rubbing against her wet folds and she couldn't help but to lift her hips off the bed, feeling him only slightly more. "Beg." Rafe said, despite knowing he couldn't contain himself much longer. "Please Rafe, I need you so fucking badly. I want you inside me, please." She said against his lips and that was all it took for him to slide himself inside of her. He wasted no time, not giving her any time to adjust as he moved his hips back and fourth pushing himself further and further into her. Grabbing the back of her thighs, he situated her legs on top of his shoulders hitting her at an even deeper angle, if that was even possible.