Arc 8: Stunticon Job

Beginne am Anfang

NOTE: they don't combine.

Once the show's over, the five pay a visit to the imprisoned Megatron informing him that the time for their master to exact his revenge is near, promising that they'll break him out once Sentinel has outlived his usefulness. Megatron congratulates the five for managing to easily frame Optimus Prime's crew for the terrorist attack, their uncanny resemblance to Autobots proving useful for his plan to turn his enemies against each other. the ghost of Prowl would overhear the Stunticon's conversation with Megatron. Prowl's ghost possesses Cliffjumper and tries to warn Sentinel that the Stunticons were the ones who framed Optimus Prime's crew, but Sentinel says "you seriously believe that scrap? the Stunticons are just a bunch of travelling Autobot stunt performers, not Decepticon agents. don't listen to that conspiracy nonsense"

Meanwhile on Earth it has been a year since Leah was born and thus the Autobots and the Sumdac family are celebrating Leah's first birthday (Lance and the Fernandez family are also there, since Lance is the closest thing to a father that Leah has) however their celebration is interrupted when the ghost of Prowl possesses Leah much to the shock of everybody (It's also pretty humorous hearing Prowl's zen Cyber-ninja voice coming out of the techno-organic baby) Prowl's ghost informs the other Autobots that the Stunticons were the ones that framed them for the bombing of the Metroplex AND they're plotting to break Megatron out of Prison. Optimus volunteers to go to Cybertron himself to warn Sentinel of this Decepticon Deception (ba-dum-tss), and Elita will go with him. but if Sentinel doesn't listen he knows what has to be done. Sari also offers to go with them too, saying that she's always wanted to show Leah Cybertron, as much like herself it is part of her heritage. Isaac warns Sari that it is too dangerous, especially for the little one. Optimus agrees, warning her that most Cybertronians don't take too kindly to organic life. but Sideswipe and Sunstreaker volunteer to go with her, saying that bot of them will be safe in the lower wards of Iacon where they're from.

During their time in the lower wards, Sari along with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker come across a pair of Cybertronian Detectives named Nightbeat and Siren (art by Armbullet on DeviantART since I was too lazy to draw the designs I had in my head for them which were pretty similar) who are basically transformer versions of Sherlock Holmes and Watson speaking in thick British accents (if I had my way I'd get Benedict Cumberbatch to voice Nightbeat), the two have been doing undercover work in the lower wards investigating the conspiracy regarding the framing of Optimus Prime's crew. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe follow the two around in a comedic subplot about them becoming Junior Detectives to Nightbeat and Siren, helping them gather clues that could potentially clear Team Prime's name while fanboying over the two.

Meanwhile Sari (with baby Leah strapped to the front of her robot form) goes off on her own to explore more of the lower wards, where she comes across the crushed cube of what used to be Blurr, however Leah slips out of her straps and starts teeth...

Meanwhile Sari (with baby Leah strapped to the front of her robot form) goes off on her own to explore more of the lower wards, where she comes across the crushed cube of what used to be Blurr, however Leah slips out of her straps and starts teething on the Blurr cube, Sari grabbing her baby and pulling her away from it. however Leah left some of her glowing blue Allspark saliva on the Blurr cube, which causes Blurr to be revived and reformatted into a new black body based on Vortex Blurr from the Animated toyline:

Sari is shocked (and a little grossed out) that Leah's saliva has healing properties (I got the idea from Steven Universe which was airing at the time back in 2013-2014 when it was all the rage, but after that series went down the toilet I now reg...

Sari is shocked (and a little grossed out) that Leah's saliva has healing properties (I got the idea from Steven Universe which was airing at the time back in 2013-2014 when it was all the rage, but after that series went down the toilet I now regret that decision) And just in time, as Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Nightbeat, and Siren are all attacked by the Stunticons for sticking their metallic noses in places where it doesn't belong, and it's Blurr to the rescue with his arm-mounted chainsaw and super-speed.

What ensues is a car chase through the highways of Cybertron, Sari and Leah riding in Blurr's vehicle form. however thanks to an attack by Wildridider and Dragstrip, Sari ends up falling out of Blurr's vehicle mode and off the edge of the highway, causing Leah to activate her tiny robot form for the first time and spread her metallic angel wings to catch her mother and rescue her from certain death, Sari amazed that Leah can transform just like her. but our Cybertronian detectives manage to deliver the evidence to Optimus Prime in time (Nightbeat and Siren recorded audio of the Stunticons communicating with Megatron)

 but our Cybertronian detectives manage to deliver the evidence to Optimus Prime in time (Nightbeat and Siren recorded audio of the Stunticons communicating with Megatron)

Meanwhile Optimus and Elita go confront Sentinel at the Metroplex and show him the evidence, but Sentinel still doesn't listen thinking that the recording was faked. Sentinel is also shocked to see Elita-1 cured and thinks there's a chance she can be with him again, but sees her as a traitor after seeing that she has chosen Optimus's side of the argument making him livid. this leads to a one-on-one fight between Optimus and Sentinel that ends with Optimus taking back the Magnus hammer and the Powermaster armor with it, the armor reformatting itself to match Optimus's colors upon grafting itself onto his body.