Arc 5: New Spark

(WARNING: contains teenage pregnancy, magical pregnancy, innuendos, among other things. this particular arc was the final nail in the coffin that led to me scrapping the whole thing, just like last time you have been warned)

 this particular arc was the final nail in the coffin that led to me scrapping the whole thing, just like last time you have been warned)

(feel free to meme the sh*t out of this edit I made lol)

This next arc, dubbed "new spark" may be controversial to some. this story arc is set up at the end of the last arc where Sari suddenly feels light-headed and vomits up energon during her fight with Lance leading to him not being able to bring himself to kill her. Sari at first thinks she's just sick, but upon Ratchet examining her techno-organic physiology, he has this to say upon seeing the ultrasound:

"I don't know how to explain it, but readings indicate a new spark forming in her lower torso. slag organics are weird, processing new protoforms inside of them! well back in my day..."

One of my newer art pieces inspired by this arc: "My dad is so gonna kill me"

Sari sees the ultrasound image and recognizes it as a (techno-organic) human fetus, meaning that she is pregnant. but how? she asks, as she never had a boyfriend before outside of Lance, and even then the two half-cybertronian teens never "interfaced" so how did this happen? well, it is revealed as soon as she gets a glimpse of what appears to be an Allspark shard on her unborn child's forehead. it is then revealed that Sari's magical pregnancy was a byproduct of using the allspark key on herself: when she gave herself that upgrade it transferred the powers of the allspark into her body, and since the Allspark creates new Cybertronian life the residual Allspark energy within Sari over time formed a new live inside her, a techno-organic protoform with an Allspark shard in its forehead. meaning that she basically got knocked up by the Allspark.

Of course her father isn't going to understand, which is why she tries to hide her pregnancy from poor Isaac as long as she can (until she starts to show) all the while she has to explain her predicament to the Autobots who can't grasp the concept of human reproduction being autonomous robotic lifeforms and all (save for Optimus who is having PTSD flashbacks to what Sari whispered into his ear all the way back in the first episode of Animated lol)