Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!

Начните с самого начала

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha woke up the next morning with a blinding headache that hurt so much when she opened her eyes, after fighting the pain a little, she managed to sit up and squint her eye to look around, it didn't take her long to realise that this isn't her or Ricochet's room, it's someone else's, she didn't want to wait around because she knew what she did last night, she fucked Y/n last night.

Samantha: Oh god.

She whined to herself as she double checked to make sure it wasn't just some crazy dream, it couldn't have been because she's in the bed, naked, she also remembered most of it and it was easily the best sex she's ever had, it was amazing, Y/n knew exactly what to do and where to go, he didn't need to be told like some people do.

Samantha: I should get going.

Samantha said to herself as she got up from the bed, letting out a large stretch, Y/n must be in the bathroom or something because he's not here now, all that was here is her clothes, scattered around from last night, Samantha picked them all up, the got dressed, her panties first, her pants second, then just her top, she decided to just throw her bra in her bag, she'll be heading back to her room anyway for a shower herself, also something to ease the hangover, she just hopes that things won't be awkward between her and Y/n now because of this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... It's now been a few weeks since Y/n's and Samantha's secret, Y/n did keep it a secret as well, apparently he had no intentions of sleeping with her that night either, the alcohol just got the better of them both, so they stayed friends, almost like it never happened, sure they've got closer then before but friends can come out of nowhere and no one is suspecting a thing.

Samantha: Hold on...

Samantha's sitting in her hotel room alone, Ricochet has gone to a friends room, leaving her alone for the moment, he wasn't going to be gone long but it was long enough for Samantha to realise one thing, one detail that made her heart sink into her stomach.

Samantha: ... I'm late. How can I be late? I haven't even...

Samantha went through the last few weeks, she and Ricochet agreed to no sex till the wedding, it was supposed to make the night all that much more special for them but she did have sex with Y/n and she doubts that in their drunken state that he made sure to be protected, so with a new found panic, she rushed to find a pregnancy test, most women carry them around with them these days for obvious reasons, like one night stands that weren't supposed to have happened.

Samantha: Come on. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please...

She begged while kneeling on the hotel bathroom floor, the pregnancy test on the side as she waited for the news, if she is then that might ruin her relationship with Ricochet, not to mention how Y/n might take the news, she already knows her fiancé is't that interested in having kids but what about him, if she is pregnant and he turns her away as well, she'll be alone with the child, yes she wants kids but not to be alone.

Samantha: Okay... Moment of truth...

Samantha took a really deep breath then flipped the stick over, deep down she already knew the answer, she didn't really need the test to tell her, only one thing comes from having a late period at her age and it's this...