Chapter 4

(They are back in Texas bc I'm too lazy to write abt the airport n stuff)

"Hey y'all we are headed to Kourtneys hometown aka Chicago and we get to stay in Kourtneys big ass extra house in downtown Chicago." Cammy was talking to the camera. They we're on there way to the airport again and this is what Kourtney was wearing

At the airport: "Hey guys so we bout to go to Chicago and it's bout to be lit" cam was talking to his camera "We are leaving rn from Kourtneys house and we are all tired asf

At the airport: "Hey guys so we bout to go to Chicago and it's bout to be lit" cam was talking to his camera "We are leaving rn from Kourtneys house and we are all tired asf." Lavar was talking to the camera now. In the background Kourtney was running around with Kylie's phone and was taking .5 pictures of everyone. "Except her." Kylie came up behind Lavar rolling her eyes. While they we're in the car Nelson and Kourtney were poking Kylie and Lavar.

In the airport: "Hey fam we are in the airport rn waiting for our flight and I'm waiting in a mile long line for McDonald's but it's ok because cam gave us his credit card." Kourtney was talking to the camera while her and Nelson were waiting in line. "Finally what do you want Kourtney." Nelson asked. She told him what she wanted and they went back to the group. "Wait. Where is cams credit card?" Nelson gave Kourtney a look and he grabbed her hand and ran back to McDonald's to find his credit card.

On the plane Kourtney sat in between Kylie and Nelson.

_______
Kourtneys pov

I was on my phone TikTok's when I felt something on my shoulder. It was Nelson. I don't even know what to do about him. I think I like him but I still don't like how overrated he is. But... his blond curls... and his blue eyes.... Wait. No. I can't like him. But I do? I don't know we are still young but I really like him. I checked the time and it was  4am so they we're landing soon.

Sorry i haven't updated in like 3 years but I will try to more😜😜