Chapter 2!

After the tryouts cammy had invited cam, Lavar, and Nelson to Kourtneys house. Kourtney didn't fight it bc she may or may not have a crush on Nelson. On the way back to the house Kourtney sat in between Nelson and Kylie. Kourtney was singing with Kylie and was taking.5 pics of every one. "Can you grab my bag from the back pls?" Nelson asked Kourtney "sure" she climbed over the seat. "GYAT." Kylie said smacking Kourtneys butt. Kylie then grabbed kourtneys Yeezy slides causing Kourtney to fully flip into the trunk. "Alright guys so as you can see Kylie and Kourtney are not locked in so I think we replace them with Lavar and ice spice." Nessa said talking to the camera. Kourtney then flipped back into the back seat with Nelson's bag.

After they had gotten home they all took a shower. This is what she was wearing:

"We are going to the mall get in the car

"We are going to the mall get in the car." Kendra said coming into her room. "Ok." Kourtney said jumping up clicking her ankles. On her way down stairs she skipped a couple steps. While they we're in the car Lavar and Kylie were sitting in the 2nd row and Nelson and Kourtney were in the 3rd row. Kourtney felt like she had to burp so she unbuckled her seatbelt and burped into Kylie's ear. "Bro wtf your so weird." Kylie said. Lavar and Nelson were just weirded out.

While they were at the mall someone ran up to Kourtney asking for her snap. Nelson said no for her. "Bro tf." Kourtney told Nelson. He just didn't answer. After there shopping they went out to eat at a nice restaurant. Once they got home Nelson and Kourtney were playing 2k while Kylie and Lavar were 1v1ing. "Do you think Kylie and Lavar are dating." Kourtney asked Nelson getting distracted. "Probably." Nelson said shrugging. Once they we're done playing they both went to sleep

The next day Was kourtneys game and she was really excited because they were filming a lot that day. Kendra was doing Kourtneys hair while her and Nelson were on live with some random dude. "Yo mom the just called you a pig." They guy said on live. Both Nelson Kourtney and Kendra tried covering there laughter up with a cough.
This is Kourtneys hair

 Kourtneys team ended up winning but she didn't play to much sense she played up and these girls were very big

After that Kourtney went home to change and come back so she could watch RWE play
This is what she wore