They hadn't even sat down long enough to order their food.

"Umm yea, thank you for taking care of us." Slim said before handing her a $50 tip.

Once she stepped outside, she didn't wait long for valet to bring her car.

"Have a good day, ma'am." The man smiled at her as he closed her door.

Slim turned her radio up before pulling off.

As she drove, she really felt like her heart was being ripped out of her chest.

Dior had been her best friend for 10 years.

She went to lunch with her, thinking that Dior would immediately see her wrongs. But she got the complete opposite, she didn't recognize her old friend at all anymore.

A car horn beeped at her as she swerved into the next lane, breaking her out of her thoughts.

This caused her to pull over as she wasn't fit to drive.

She quickly found a gas station and pulled in one of the spaces.

As she sat there, she really began feeling all of her feelings and cried.

Her breakdown didn't last long, before she texted Cash to come get her.

___________________

"You sure you straight?" Cash asked as he drove her car.

He came fairly quickly as he was nearby viewing a new penthouse with his realtor. After seeing her message, he just asked the realtor to take him to her since he didn't have his car.

He glanced at her once they stopped at a red light. "Slim..?"

"I'm okay, Cash.. I don't wanna talk about it right now."

"So you not really okay." He said before pressing the gas to go.

"..I guess I'm not."

"I know youn wanna talk about it, but can I do anything for you?" He asked.

She thought about it then nodded, "Can we get something to eat?"

"Yea baby, lemme know what you want."

"That Italian restaurant up the road."

Cash nodded before putting on his signal to merge.

Soon, Cash had arrived at the restaurant and the two were seated in a corner booth, where they immediately ordered.

"You look good, I like yo hair.. this the closure right?"

A smile made its way to Slim's face as she let out a laugh.

"Yes it is! And thank you.. I see you got a lil hair cut." She said as her smile fell a little.

This caused him to scrunch up his face, "Ion look good?"

"Mmm.." she sounded, "Who the hell you tryna look good for?"

He chuckled before slickly licking his lips, "My lady."

"She know you wit me?"

"Nah, you my lil secret. But I know where home at."

Slim laughed as she reached over to rub his chin hair. "Anyways, you look sexy,"

"Ight nie chill, my lady might catch us."

Slim playfully rolled her eyes, "So she don't know how you be moaning? 'F-fuck Slim,' 'I love this pussy, Slim' Oh okay.."

Cash mugged her, "You always take shit too far.."

She laughed as he moved her hand off of him.

"I really be like that, bae?" He asked.