The last fangblade

Lloyd: Whoosh. Ninja roll. Flying Drag-He trips. whoa! Ninja recover! Whoosh. Ninja roll.

Y/n: Watch out! You can't save Ninjago with broken legs.

Kai: Hey, look up there. It's Lloyd and Y/n!

Lloyd: Come on, Lloyd. You're the Green Ninja. You can do this. He trips on a rock going downstairs. That one hurt. Ow! Grunts. He falls all the way down, making the Serpentine confused. I really gotta grow into this thing. Well, if we don't meet again, Pythor. Unhand the ninja, or suffer humiliation against the Green Ninja! Everyone laughs at him.

Pythor: Oh, yeah? You and what army?

Lloyd: Uh, how about my army of fists? He punches, but almost falls again. Everyone laughs.

Y/n: Or that army? I point at Garmadon who stands in front of the skeleton army.

Lloyd: Dad!

Garmadon: Lloyd, you helped me realize I do have a choice. And if there is anyone who is going to threaten Ninjago, it better well be me.

Pythor: The Skeleton army? But why would they fight beside you? You betrayed them and Samukai long ago.

Kruncha: Because everybody hate snakes! The army laughs.

Pythor: Attack!

Kruncha: Attack! Pythor pulls a lever that makes the cage descend into the vat of venom.

Jay: Hey, we're moving.

Cole: Yeah, the wrong way.

Nya: Lloyd! Y/n!

Y/n: to Lloyd Throw me.

Lloyd: What!?

Y/n: Throw me now!

Lloyd: throws me to the lever

Y/n: pulls the lever Told you we'd save you.

Kai: Go, ninja, go.

Ninja: Ninja, go! They use Spinjitzu to clear a path. Garmadon soon faces Pythor in a brief battle before he slithers away.

Pythor: So long, sucker.

Cole: Going somewhere?

Pythor: Oh, dear. Cole takes the Fangblades, but Pythor disappears.

Cole: Where did he go?

Kai: Who cares? We have the Fangblades. Let's get out of here.

Ninja: Ninja, go!

I run after them until a constrictai jumps in front of me and grabs a hold of me. Ahh!

Cole jumps in, saves me and pushes the constrictai of the side.

Y/n: Thank you I blush and smile but Cole just uses his spinjitzu to get away.

Nuckal: Don't worry about us. We'll keep fighting the good fight.

Kruncha: I never thought I'd be saying this, but go, ninja, go!

We're back at the bounty celebrating our victory with some Snogfruit Punch

Nya: He left, didn't he? Lloyd nods. Then have some Snogfruit Punch. Cole made it, and it's actually not bad. She raises her glass in a toast. To Lloyd's dad!