What she didn't know was that to him she looked beautiful in every way.

kimvyj's story

my favorite shop boy🐻

are u still with ur friends?

nope

we just got home
come over

aren't you tired?

no
i'm never tired to see u

fineeee
i'll be there soon
read 3:28pm

Yujin stood in front of the door, her heart was pounding with anticipation as she couldn't wait to see Donghyuck. She took a deep breath and knocked. After a few seconds, the door swung open, revealing Hyuck's face. He greeted her with a warm smile, stepping aside to let her enter.

When she stepped into the living room, Yujin was greeted by the familiar faces of the rest of the Dream members, Minji, and Haeun. The air was filled with laughter and their voices. Yujin exchanged hellos and hugs with everyone but before she could fully immerse herself in the conversations with others, Haechan appeared by her side, his eyes twinkling with excitement. Without a word, he gently took her hand and led her towards his room. Yujin's heart skipped a beat when he held her hand and her cheeks were blushing a little bit.

Haechan closed the door to his room and looked at the girl who had stolen his heart. He wrapped his arms around Yujin, holding her in a tight hug as if he never wanted to let her go. Yujin melted into the embrace, feeling comfortable. She didn't mind the closeness — in fact, it made her heart flutter even more.

As they finally pulled away from each other, Haechan looked into Yujin's eyes. "I missed you so much," he said as he brushed her hair with his fingers.

"I missed you too. I really did." she smiled softly at him.

"Didn't you tell me not to go back to Korea?" he teased her.

"Oh come on, I was lying!" she whined, making him laugh.

"Oh yeah sure," he chuckled. "Oh, by the way, I got you something." with a grin, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. Yujin's eyes widened with surprise as he opened it, revealing a beautiful gold necklace with a delicate butterfly pendant and sparkling crystals. The necklace shimmered in the soft light.