GGDINOSAURS: Another Island with fairy tale creatures.

Vokan and his Pterodactyl Gengosaur spies and scouts were patrolling the skies, keeping endanger birds away from airplanes safe until, He spotted Another Island With fairy tale creatures roaming the place. 

Vokan: Pterosaur spies! Follow me and Let's Report to our King!

Pterosaur spy 1: Yes Guardian Vokan!

Vokan: Pterosaur scouts! Go scout the area!

Pterosaur scout 1 & 2: I-I Commander!

While the Gengosaur Pterodactyls go scout any areas, Vokan Returns to GGDINO Island with his spies.

During the morning, My Girlfriend Lovera and I were trying to keep track of the surrounding just until, Vokan and his spies returned with a report

During the morning, My Girlfriend Lovera and I were trying to keep track of the surrounding just until, Vokan and his spies returned with a report. Then, He  transformed into his Human form again and ran towards us. 

GGDINOSAURS (Me): Hey Vokan! How did the sky patrolling go?

Vokan: It got well but, We have found something new in our home planet Earth. Me, the spies and the scouts found Another Island with unknown creatures. I sent the scouts to scout the area.

Lovera: Vokie, What did you see?

Vokan: I see deserts, forests and Even some kind of town? I also see weird looking animals and they look like hybrids. But There might be more Earthlings out there who live on this planet.

GGDINOSAURS (Me): If that's the case, I will call in my citizens of GGDINO Island. 

So I called in the Gengosaurs and other Kaijus with my Legendary Godzilla and T Rex Roar mixed. 

The Prehistoric Alien Creatures and Kaijus come to the meeting area and So even is Stegijurus. They wonder what's going on because of the report from my Fire Pterodactyl friend. So are the Dinosaurs that were put into my island. Me, Lovera and Vokan arrive with our Kaiju form just in and then change back to our Human form or Our Humanoid Selves. Then, I give speech to everyone on the island.

GGDINOSAURS (Me): May I get yawl's attention please?

Then They watch and Listen.

GGDINOSAURS: Well, Gengosaurs, Dinosaurs and Even Kaijus as well. You all know how I called you here and why I brought you? As You all know, Vokan said that there's Another Island with mysterious creatures. He send the scouts to investigate it's secrets. But not only that. There might be more Earthlings out there on the Island. So Stegijurus will be coming with triple of us and the rest of you can stay. But have peace in our island. Be sure to love the humans as much as we love other creatures. So that is it. You are free to go now.