𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ابدأ من البداية

"Lips to yourself, darling." She tells me. I open my eyes, dropping my shoulders.

"Are you really saying that to me on my last night?" I ask and she frowns back, mocking me.

"Aw." She says and I keep frowning as I look at her.

"Oh, stop it, would you?" She asks and I huff, dramatically.

"This is why Diana should not be allowed drink." Charlie says and I look away from Natalie, letting out another dramatic huff.

"She's never drinking again." Natalie says before she slides her hand around the back of my neck, pulling me closer as she kisses me. I smile, moving my hands to her face, I hear Tatum groan and Maria laugh this time.

This might be the first time Natalie has kissed me in front of people...she will on the cheek sometimes when we're with people but usually she prefers to keep her hands to herself while we're with others.

She pulls back, she takes her hands off of me as she walks back to the counter. She lifts her wine glass to her lips, she glances at me and I smile widely. I look at her lips for a second before Charlie groans.

I glance to him as he keeps his eyes on his phone, leaving the kitchen. I follow him quickly.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, he turns his phone off as he shoves it into his pocket.

"I hate everything." He tells me.

"Why?" I ask and he shrugs, pulling his jumper down slightly. He sighs as his shoulders slump.

"I need a cigarette, I'm going outside." He says, I follow as he opens the front door, I slip on my shoes quickly, hopping out the door so I can figure out what's wrong with him.

"Sit down here." I tell him as I close the door, the light on the wall besides the door comes on. He walks down the steps before sitting down on the top one. I join him, the air cold, hitting my skin causing me to shiver as I sit down on the concrete.

I loop my arm through his, resting my head on his shoulder as he lights a cigarette. I watch the fire meet the cigarette, burning it to light.

"Is this something about Kai?" I ask and he puts the cigarette to his lips.

"I don't know." He tells me.

"What don't you know, Charlie bear?" I question as a cloud of smoke leaves his lips, I ignore it as I elbow him playfully.

"I think I love him." He says and I smile, I turn my head, looking up at him, he looks back as he smiles weakly too.

"Why are you upset about that?" I ask and he moves the cigarette back to his lips, he pulls away from me as he takes off his jumper, he throws it onto my lap and I smile wider.

"Has he made you go soft?" I ask and he rolls his eyes, taking the cigarette out of his mouth.

"He makes me the opposite." He tells me and I think for a second, I gasp hitting his arm and he laughs. I Shake my head, disappointed as I put his jumper over my head, it's big on me but at least I'm warm now.

"You're so disgusting." I huff, cuddling up to him again.

"Shut up." He says and I hug his arm as we both stare down the darkened drive.

I hear Maria and Tatum talking inside, arguing I'm guessing....

"So, you're in love with Kai?" I ask and he lets out a breath.

"I guess I am." He speaks, quietly. I look up at him as he stares at the floor, I hug his arm tighter making him look at me.

"I'm happy for you then."

"Really...you think it's a good thing?"

"Of course, Charlie. I'm just offended you didn't tell me, especially since you said on New Years you hate men."

"That's because he was annoying me." He smiles and I smile back.

"How long have you two been seeing each other?" I ask and he presses his lips together, fixing his hair as he squishes the cigarette against the floor. I Shake my head again.

"Nine months—"

"And you didn't tell me?!" I hit his arm, pulling back, offended that I have not been getting the gossip even though sometimes it's...a bunch to take in but he's heard worse from me.

"It wasn't serious till like two months ago. We were still seeing other people." He laughs a little.

"I'm still offended."

"I thought you would be offended that I was seeing him." He tells me and I shake my head, rolling my eyes.

I rest my head back down against his shoulder.

I hope they are soulmates, well from the way Charlie is smiling and how bright his eyes are getting...I have a feeling Kai might be the one for him. That one day I talked to Kai too...I think he might treat him right this time, if he doesn't...I'll get Natalie to do something since I'm not exactly intimidating.

But seriously, this is something I was so excited for...Charlie finally admitting he loves someone, he's had previous boyfriends but he has never really said he loved them and they never lasted more than four months.

I think Charlie's one of those people that doesn't really believe in love because he doesn't love many people, he has lots of friends but he only loves me, I'm the favourite. But I think he doesn't realise how many people actually love him, he's the most lovable person.

He's been there for me since we were babies, we've always stuck together. Through everything. When we fight they don't get too serious, usually play fighting and we get over it right away.

"Should I ask him out? As my boyfriend?" Charlie asks and I lift my head quickly, I nod looking at him as he smiles, his eyes brightening again.

"Yeah—oh my god—yes." I shake his arm as I turn on the step, my knee hitting his.

"I'm seeing him tomorrow, after I drop you off so like tomorrow night...Do you think I should do something fancy? Like flowers and shit—should I order food? What food would be best?" He asks and I grip his arm.

"Get up, let's go plan your wedding. I have been waiting for this day!" I stand up, holding my hand out to him, he takes it standing up.

A/n

This chapter isn't too long so I apologise. My usual excuse...school. I have been writing when I've had time which is usually at night because of homework and only for about an hour...but my idea is working so far.

Believe it or not, I have almost a hundred drafts...and not from just the storyline I'm going with, I have up until about chapter thirty seven. All the other chapters are other storylines that didn't work out...

So I am writing and I'm trying to post but next chapter I can hopefully release soon, I won't have a release schedule for now since I'm really just going with the flow.

I will try post soon but teachers have been pressuring us already about tests which I'm sure most of you can relate to, I do have midterm exams for Halloween but I also get a break for Halloween so the weeks before that I probably won't post but over that week off I will try spoil you all with updates!!

Anyway, how is school for everyone so far??

I hope you all are having a great week!! <3