𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 : 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘜𝘱𝘰𝘯

Start from the beginning

izana presented all of the gangs that he'd defeated. he was a prideful person, saying that he will dominate all of the gangs in japan, whether yakuza or not. that was an awful one. you've never met a yakuza your entire whole life. but because of their possession on some illegal doings, you're one-hundred percent sure that they'd already met one.

"it's already 10 pm. i guess toman are not coming now." kakucho said. katsurou on the other hand rolled-up his black long-sleeve. he wasn't part of the gang but he was still an ally that had a partnership with tenjiku. his black cold eyes piercing through you when you jerked your head towards him, but you send him a glare.

"i promised, you will really regret this." you mumbled in your breath.

you've known him for being also manipulative, aggressive, and obsessed brother to you. he took everything that was blocking him from you, using the violence, money, power from the gang, and the worst ... imprisoning your freedom.

just like kisaki tetta, his childhood friend, they've known each other being a genius ... that no one could even beat them in a math test. they began to do such bad things ever since they'd discover the world of delinquents, and wanted to possess everything until they succeeded over their mission.

and as katsurou, he was a magnet-type on people, especially girls. they'd fangirl over him because of his special feature and style. his black pitch eyes that kinda look intimidating, his signature black undercut, and those earrings that warned every people not to mess with him.

yeah, he was handsome and well-build man. but what's his dark goal is to be obsessed with you.

you're brother is just inlove with you. no - he's not your brother.

that's why he acted like that.

"i don't know why you're acting like that, but it was disgusting." you said in a low tone, making his jaw clenched. you were sitting in the corner of your room while being zoned out. he locked you in a day because you were too stubborn to go outside.

"shut up." he interrupted, his shaking fist hiding inside his pockets. he was being patient not to hit you again as those words hurts the most inside his heart.

after what he did to you, he will end up crying alone on his room. he felt weak when he couldn't stop himself also. because of the hatred you gained from him, he was triggered by impulses.