CHAPTER 7: 'THE RAVEN: MODEL HERO': Sakura and the Jet-Black Hero.

Comenzar desde el principio

The young girl turned around to see Syaoran and Mei Ling walking over to them.

Once the kids all gathered together, Sakura and Syaoran suddenly felt their instincts flare up. Looking up, they saw Tokoyami perched on the giant King Penguin slide.

Tokoyami: So, you've all made it. *Jumps and lands in front of them* I'm glad.

Syaoran: You're a Wild Card, so why are you being so calm around us?

Tokoyami: My capture is inevitable. However, there is something I must discuss with the CardCaptor.

Sakura: Me?

Tokoyami: *Nods* Young one, I've been wandering around this version of Japan for a couple of days now, and I can say for certain that the foes you may face in the future, are far stronger than you are.

Sakura: Huh?

Tokoyami: I've been on a self-discovery journey for these days, and while it was strange to learn that I was created by a higher being, I also discovered many foes who are stronger and are not in Japan.

Tomoyo: Wait, some of the Wild Cards aren't in Japan???

Tokoyami: Indeed, all of them have been scattered around the world.

Syaoran: What's the point of this talk then??

Tokoyami: I wish to test your abilities, to see just how far you can get. My only condition to beat my battle fairly, you must only use 3 cards. *Point at Sakura before pointing at Syaoran* And you are limited to only 2 spells, seeing as how you already have a weapon. Once you are prepared, meet me in the middle.

With that, Tokoyami walked to the middle of the park.

Keros: 'Limited to only three??' Sakura, brat, both of you need to think carefully for this one.

While Syaoran pondered on which spells to use, Sakura began flipping through her Cards. She didn't know what kind of powers Tokoyami had, but she had a feeling that 'Shadow' wouldn't be of much help here.

In the end, Sakura chose 2 regular Clow Cards and 1 Wild Card.

Sakura and Syaoran both made their way to the middle of the park where Tokoyami stood, his coat fluttering from the wind.

Tokoyami: State your names.

Sakura: Sakura Kinomoto. CardCaptor Sakura.

Syaoran: Syaoran Li, heir of the Li Clan.

Tokoyami: Very well then.

Suddenly, Tokoyami ripped the plague doctor mask off his face, revealing to both children that his head was that of a Raven's. With jet black feathers and piercing red eyes, Tokoyami entered his battle stance.

Tokoyami: I am Fumikage Tokoyami. However, for this battle, I am the Jet-Black Hero, TSUKUYOMI!

With that, an invisible barrier was formed around the park, making sure there was no outside interference, marking the start of the fight.

Syaoran made his move as he sent a wave of fire hurdling towards Tokoyami. The bird man jumped into the air before landing on one of the swing-sets.

Tokoyami: Interesting. My turn, DARK SHADOW!!!

Suddenly, a pure black raven shadow with yellow eyes appeared beside Tokoyami, the giant shadow screeching at the duo.

Tokoyami: Strike them!

D.Shadow: Leave it to me!

Dark Shadow suddenly lunged forward as he tried to claw at Sakura and Syaoran.