Heavy

A strong cool-warm breeze came flooding into the Gryffindor common room, waking Pete up from his slumber. Pete groaned. It was a Saturday, and all he wanted to do was sleep in. "Pete! Get up! Get up!" Arm smacked Pete in the shoulder. Pete groaned, its a fucking Saturday.

"What the hell do you want?" He sat up in his bed, leaning his back against the headboard, banging his head on accident. "Someone is waiting for you at the entrance..." Arm's eyes darted towards the stairs and then to Pete. "Can't you just let them in? I mean no one cares at this point anyway." He had stood up and was heading to his closet to grab clothes.

"Well, I guess but if we get in trouble its because of you, deal?"

"Deal. Now go get the fucking person." Pete had put on a long sleeve green shirt with a pink short sleeved shirt over. He was still wearing his pj pants, not like it matters what he wears. He put on black socks and slippers.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐-‐-‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Pete had been sitting on the floor, book in hand, when a loud BANG made him look up. "Hello hello, Pete." A taller figure stood in the door way with a smirk on his face. Vegas. Pete groaned, "What the hell do you want?" Vegas just smirked more, "Oh, can't I just see my darling~?" He had started to walk over. Pete just gave a small and playful eye roll. "So cheesy you dumbass, you gave me second hand embarrassment just now." Pete felt a bit happy to see Vegas but confused at the same time.

"What time is it now? If its early then why are you here?" Pete looked up at Vegas. "It's about 6:30 a.m at the moment." Vegas replied, Pete widend his eyes. "Arm woke me up at fucking SIX in the morning?!!? ARM YOU ASS!" Pete got up quickly, throwing his book onto his bed, not caring that his page was lost. "I mean it's because I came here."

"He could have just let you in. ARM WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?!" Vegas caught the angry Pete, holding him so couldn't get away. "Oh, don't get mad at Arm you pest." Vegas let out a long breath before throwing Pete back onto his bed, slamming his back onto the book. "Fuck!" Pete cried out. He shouldn't have thrown the book onto his bed.

"Pete! I'm sorry!" Vegas hadn't meant to hurt him. Pete rolled onto his side, pushing the book to the edge of the bed. Vegas reached over Pete to grab the book, Pete took a deep breath in and yanked Vegas, pulling him atop him making Pete laugh but also taking the breath out of him (Vegas weighed more than Pete by a few pounds). "Bro, you're fuckin' heavy." Pete let out a gasp as Vegas rolled over, knocking the book to floor.

THUD

Vegas let out a laugh, ruffling Pete's hair making it worse than his normal bedhead. Pete turned to Vegas, wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling them close together. "I can finally gets some damn sleep." Pete's muffled voice echoed in Vegas' ears. "Finally." Pete repeated.

‐‐‐-------‐---------------------------------

Kinn walked up the stairs to the Gryffindor sleeping room, each step making a light creaking underneath his feet. As Kinn got to the doorway he heard a soft snoring, but it sounded like two different people. He looked to Pete's bed and saw him and Vegas asleep in eachothers arms. I should have brought Porsche, if they can get away with it then I should too. He thought, walking over to the two sleeping beauty's. "WAKE UP FUCKERS!" He yelled, only making Pete jolt awake, once again slamming his head into the headboard. "Jesus fuck, Kinn." His voice hoars and deep. Vegas was still fast asleep.

"Okay, I mostly wanted to wake Vegas up." Kinn stood, putting his hands up in defense. Pete gave him a stare that said 'Yeah, good job prick'

"Asshole."

"Hey! I thought he would wake up!"

"He didn't! I am fucking tired because of Arm! So please! Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" Pete ended, laying back down. "Fine." Kinn walked away.