❕ℹInformationℹ❕

You may have decided to read this because you thought it was, sweet, cute, heartfelt, maybe even cheerful. But let's be fucking honest, none of you thought that once you saw VegasPete. Let's address some other things aswell.

ONE: Tay and Time are gonna have a good relationship, no cheating will be involved because that annoyed the fuck out of me while watching KinnPorsche

TWO: Vegas and Pete won't be as bad as in the show because I would hate to write something as vile as that. Vegas will still have his dead hedgehog and Pete will feel sorry for him, and ya know what maybe that will happen too, I just don't know😔 guess you'll find out🤪

THREE: (LAST) Kim and Porchay will actually have a good relationship, there will not be a brick wall between them.

OKAY NEXT

They have ages that possibly would never be allowed to be there but it's my story and I don't want a 11 year old Chay, okay? So moving on, Kinn is 20 (see, like I said), Porsche is 20, Vegas is 19, Pete is 18, Arm is 19, Pol is 18, Ken is 19 and motherfucking Big boy is 17, okay Kim is 17 and Chay is 16. And I forgot to put Time and Tay, they are both 19. Okay, we good? We good. And we got the oldest dumb ass brother, Tankhun (too lazy to spell check) he is ofc 23 along with Macau being 16 because I have power.

Houses

Regarding houses, its gonna be complicated to say the least and you guys don't really care so let's just hurry up and write 'em.

Gryffindor🦁
Arm
Pete
Kinn

Hufflepuff🦨
Porchay
Tankhun
Macau

Ravenclaw🐦
Kim
Pol
Tay
Big

Slytherin🐍
Vegas
Time
Ken
Porsche

I haven't read Harry Potter in a hot minute so if anything is wrong feel free to correct me, or don't, I don't mind. Also the stories may be put into their own posts or they may all be mushed together, whatever i feel like I guess.

Bro I swear Porsche is gonna blow something up. That's mostly why I switched him into Slytherin, he is a clumsy person which gives him a good place in Slytherin, and realizing now that putting Vegas in the same house as Porsche is gonna be a movie, so bring your Popcorn and let's hurry and start reading, GO GO NOWWW!!!