[| WAR DE GUACAMOLE |]

[| THIZ WILL BE IN THIRD PERZON, BC IM LAZY,,, |]

[| SPLAT!! |]

"Hah!! That was really easy...I was expecting some competition!!"

[| teddy bear said, in a evil like way. |]

"Welcome to the game, teddy bear!! And for joining the game, you get immunity."

[| Mephone said, ignoring the fact that teddy bear actually dominated the whole contest. |]

"Cool."

[| nickel would then jump into the conversation. |]

"Hey! That's not fair!!"

"Au contraire, mon frère! Because all of you get immunity, as well!! Instead of competing for immunity this time, your competing for the new contestant. The winning team gets teddy bear as a reward. And along with teddy bear, they get fresh-baked cookies! Anyway, this challenge is very complex. Team Epic, you guys only have three lousy members left."

"Yeah, it's quite depressing.."
[| paintbrush said. |]

"So, only three contestants on Team Chickenleg can compete. Let's let the computer decide."

[| A computer screen shows Bomb, Pickle, and OJ, along withe the three members of Team Epic. |]

"Now the six of you will all receive a number. Let me explain the challenge. It consists of three mini challenges. Each team will receive a baton. Your challenge is to get the baton to the end of the obstacle course. First, the number ones will cross a lake of elephant poo on white platforms. The number one will give the baton to the number two, who will climb a long ladder and plunge into a bucket of guacamole. The number three will take the baton and cross a boardwalk over a gorge, and a spinning blade. The first team to make it across with their baton to the other side of the gorge gets teddy bear on their team. Team Epic, this is your chance to finally catch up to them. So on your mark, get set, go!"

[| mephone said, explaining the challenge, |]

[| time skip bc,,,,yeah,, |]

"Yay!!"

[| marshmallow would say, in happiness. |]

"Nice! And finally victory for Team Epic!"

[| mephone said. |]

"And as a reward, you get teddy bear. But as for the cookies, well, no cookies, because I'm a fat slob, so I ate them."

"I can't believe we finally won!"

"Oh yeah, Nickel? We have some bad news. Last episode, when 70 people voted for Nick Le, they really meant you!"

[| paintbrush would then say, |]

"And your just figuring this out...now?"

"So, for all those people that need to learn how to spell, we're taking your votes anyway, and Nickel is going to Idiotic Island."

[| the fist thingy would take nickel away. And then lightbulb would appear.. |]

"Team Chickenleg, you also win a fabulous prize. You're all up for elimination!"

"But, I thought you gave us immunity :("
[| taco says, sadly. |]

"Well, I took it back, because you lost! However, you guys will be voting out who is eliminated, not the viewers. So everyone, check back on September 1st to see which member of team Chickenleg is eliminated."