Truth or dare..~? Chapter 5

No ones POV

After a boy with a mohawk haircut and scars all over his face and body came into Tanjiro's house, they chatted and played a few games. The girls also joined them since they got a bit bored just the both of them in nezuko's room. After a while a yellow haired boy decided to play a game that could expose them all... Truth or Dare. He then opened his mouth to speak with a grin on his face as he said. "Hey guys...~ I have a fun game for us!.." After he said this all the attention was put onto him after he spoke. Then he took a deep breath and said "Lets all play Truth or Dare" He said they all agreed but tanjiro was a bit nervous on what could happen playing truth or dare...

Zenitsu's POV

I was a bit excited to play truth or dare since I pretty much knew they would pick truth a lot... this would be an awesome opportunity to get all their secrets out... I thought with a grin on my face and then I looked over at Tanjiro. He looked nervous... is he hiding something?... I'll have to find out by playing Truth or Dare... I then opened my mouth to speak " Alright! Let's all sit in a circle and start then!" I said with a smirk and I quickly sat next to nezuko~! But I saw Tanjiro give me a death stare!... he will never approve of me and nezuko-chan...

╯︿╰

No one's pov

Tanjiro always hated the idea of Zenitsu being so close to her sister Nezuko... Tanjiro just stared at him each second seeing how close he was to her little sister and never let his eyes off zenitsu

 Tanjiro just stared at him each second seeing how close he was to her little sister and never let his eyes off zenitsu

(the pic looks bad asf but dont mind that cuz i drew this on my pc 😭)

After a few rounds of truth or dare Zenitsu then looked at muichiro and said "Truth or dare Mui?..." Mui said truth Zenitsu thought for a while and said with a grin "Do you like anyone and if so who?~" Muichiro was silent as tanjiro stared at him. Muichiro was a bit nervous about this and he said and acted cool "No one? And if I did then I don't remember..." he said. Zenistu said "are you sure...?! I mean how can you always forget everything?! You're no fun..." He said a bit annoyed Mui just scratched the back of his head with an awkward smile.. Mui noticed that tanjiro sighed in relief which made him grin for a while as he said in his mind "I will never forget my love for you"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my beautiful kids. Im gonna start posting more now since im now more relaxed with some situations i've been having that have caused late posts💔 BUT IM BACK NOW AND ILL BE POSTING MORE<333 Thank you for all the support pookies