Losing My Fire

2weeks later
Saturday...

Tylnn worked late into the night, and then came home and passed right out in bed. He was so exhausted didn't even wake up to help Rocky with Taj's early morning feedings like he always did. He had been working so hard lately because this was his first year open and he wanted everything to be just right. So far, he was having his way, and money was flowing nicely. He wanted to make sure he had a trustworthy staff so that everything could run smoothly whenever he wasn't around and he was with his family.

He rolled over in bed to pull Rocky closer to him he missed her but instead of her, it was Taj cooing away and sucking his two fingers. He popped opened his eyes and looked down at his son smiling away at him. He sat up in bed scanning the room for any sign of Rocky. Once he didn't see her, he stood up from the bed and then picked Taj up "Where's Mommy man..." Ty poked at Taj's little chubby cheeks

He looked over at the clock 1:45 p.m. displayed across black the TV screen. "Damn, I slept late baby boy" he looked down at Taj. They searched all over the house looking for Rocky "Babe!" He called out but got no response in return. It looked like Rocky was gone, Tylnn walked into the kitchen to warm a bottle for Taj. Then he pulled out his phone to call Rocky and it rang all the way out to voicemail. He turned his head to look at the phone and make sure he was calling the right number. Rocky always tried her best to answer her phone no matter what she was doing at the moment. Taj let out 2 little small cries warning his daddy to hurry up with his milk "It's coming fat boy I want it to be nice and warm for you" Ty tested the temperature on his wrist before giving it to Taj

Taj relaxed once Tylnn lowered the bottle to his mouth. Taj started feeding right away while Tylnn tried to call Rocky one more time. This time she answered on the 3rd ring "Yeah, what's up?" She spoke into the phone. "What's going on Babe? Where'd you go? I miss yo-" Tylnn started talking but Rocky cut him off. "To work... or you thought you were the only one who works around here" Rocky barked at Ty, he didn't even know what he did wrong in the first place. "Hold on, what's all this for?" He turned up his face as if she could see. "Ty, I don't have time for this I'm at the studio recording a song right now. If you have to work, just bring me my damn son" She sighed. "You don't have time for what exactly Rhiannon... Me or our son?? its whatever I gotta go" was all he said before he hung up in her face. She was really starting to piss him off.

He looked down at Taj falling asleep in his arms already, he seemed so peaceful without a care in the world. "I gotta figure out what's up with Mommy lately..." he whispered to Taj as he walked back to the bedroom to get some more sleep.

Across Town

"Girl what the hell... why are you barking on Ty like that?" Samara sat across from Rocky in the rolling chair. "Yeah, what's going on with y'all?" Gotti was curled up under a blanket on the couch in the studio she was tired from the night before. Samara and Gotti decided to keep Rocky company at her studio session that afternoon since they went out without her the night before. They missed her and wanted to catch up with some girl talk. So they pulled up to the studio just to see what she was cooking up for her next project.

Rocky filled her solo red cup with some red wine and then took a sip before she turned to the girls "I think he's cheating on me y'all... All of the late nights, hanging up his phone calls whenever I walk into the room and we haven't kissed, made love, no quickies, none of that since I gave birth to Taj" Rocky, shook her head in disbelief as if she was already convinced he was creeping.

"Rhiannon what?? Maybe the nigga is tired! He works all fucking day..." Samara smacked her lips. "Be for real... why are you saying something like this? Did find something in his car? Do we need to jump this nigga up?" Gotti started sitting up asking question after question. She got real serious... real quick, she did not play about Rocky, and neither did Samara.

"Ty is a freak just like me and he for sure hasn't been getting pussy from me... not even a little bit. That nigga ain't even ask to peek at it" Rocky refilled her cup "And he's always so affectionate and romantic... But lately, a bitch can't even get flowers" Rocky sighed deeply. "Maybe we're blowing things out of proportion... Ty is one of the good guys" Samara was still giving Tylnn the benefit of the doubt in the situation because she saw the way he looked at her best friend.

The more Gotti thought about it the crazier the situation sounded to her "He's not cheating on you" Gotti turned to her "I'm pretty sure his clueless ass has no idea you've been feeling a way, why not just ask the nigga straight up..." Samara laughed. "I agree... I say be straight up and just ask him" Gotti agreed with Samara. Rocky got quiet because she was trying to think of a way to bring up this conversation between her and Tylnn about her feeling neglected lately.

"In other news, before I lose my nerve I wanna tell y'all something..." Samara turned to the girls. "Rhi first I want you to promise me that what I'm about to tell you won't make you love me any less" Samara reached for Rocky's hand. "Girl now is not the time for that..." Gotti flagged Samara off. "Time for what?" Rocky looked at them both. "Well, I'ma just be a woman about my shit and just say it... I been fucking with Lucky and he makes me happy" Samara just sat there waiting for Rocky to react

Samara just knew Rocky was gonna be disappointed and disgusted with her because he was like Kyle's brother. "Oh that... I already knew Mara... I ain't even tripping you deserve happiness after my brother just like the rest of us. Lucky is a good guy and honestly who better... Plus Dash loves him already so when you decide to stop creeping and tell everybody I promise they won't be surprised" Rocky looked directly at Samara

"Wait, hold on... how did you find out? Samara had a clueless look on her face. "That one time a month ago you came over to help me with Taj in the middle of the night. When you fell asleep Lucky kept calling your phone back to back and I thought it was weird at that hour, then I put 2 and 2 together" Rocky shrugged.

"So y'all hoes been keeping this secret from me" Rocky looked at the both of them. "Could you blame her? This shit was kinda sticky you could've taken it any kinda way really" Gotti rolled her eyes. "And we weren't hiding it... I was just trying to find a way to tell you and G was giving me time to figure it out." Samara reached for a hug from Rocky

"I'm just happy y'all two are happy because my relationship is falling apart" Rocky joked with a half smile. "You need to go home and talk to your man... communication is key and right now y'all ain't doing that shit" Samara fussed. "I just feel like I lost my fire... Maybe I'm not sexy to him anymore" Rocky got up in the middle of the conversation to use the bathroom. Really she just needed a break from the intense conversation because she felt tears on the brim of her eyes. The last thing Rocky needed was for the girls to see her crying...