NonJudgmental Parenting

Same Night...

Tylnn couldn't believe the hurtful stuff he just blurted out to Rocky without even thinking. He didn't mean any of that stupid shit, it was just his pride in the way. "FUCK!" He yelled out as he walked back into the apartment slamming the door behind himself. Terri stood up from the couch "Snooks? Is everything okay?" She yelled from the living room area. He walked towards her voice in the living room and then plopped onto the couch "I messed up" he put his head in his hands. "Wanna talk to me about it? Swear I won't try to Mother you" Terri laughed

Tylnn figured what the hell it wasn't like she couldn't possibly judge him so, he started telling her the story. "Wait is this the girl Rhiannon?" Terri questioned. "Yea... wait hold up how do you know her?" Ty frowned his face. "I had finally built up the courage to knock on your door a few months back and she answered the door. Beautiful sweet girl or at least that's the energy she gave me" Terri shrugged. Satisfied with Terri's answer he went back to explaining the whole BET breakup thing to her.

Terri stood up from the couch at his last statement "You just said what to her?? And you're still sitting here? Go after her crazy" Terri raised her brow. "I can't..." he sighed. "Well, don't you love her?" Terri looked at her son's eyes. "Do, but..." he pointed to his ankle at his monitor. "I'm not gonna even question it because if you want to tell me, you will... I still think you should reach out and apologize though" she shrugged. "As a woman, I'm telling you pregnancy is a scary thing. And having no support is rough" She held Ty's head up because he had it dropped.

"She's probably never gonna talk to me ever again" he bit his lip. As much as he hated to admit it his mother was right, he was wrong. "I had it pretty good" Terri smiled. "When I got pregnant with you, you're father was so excited... that's because he was actually plotting on me, he already knew he wanted me to give him a son" she laughed. Tylnn slightly smirked because that sounded like what he was doing. Since he had been home from prison he had been cumming inside of Rocky every chance he got. So it was no surprise she was for real or maybe pregnant now, he just wished he didn't say that stupid shit to her because he didn't mean it.

"You look like your father right now" Terri started digging in her purse until she found what she was looking for. It was a picture of Tylnn's father holding him as a baby "Here I want you to have this" She smiled "And if you ever want to see more of these you are more than welcome to my home. Anytime..." She rubbed his shoulder. "How old was he here" Tylnn questioned. "Around 25 or 26..." she replied.

Out of nowhere Tylnn just started crying. He felt so weak for crying he was trying to hide his face. Terri just held him close to her and let him cry. Whether or not he knew it, it was perfectly okay to cry, he was human he still had feelings too. "It's okay Snooks... It's okay to let go of that emotional baggage. Crying means you're still human, and you still care. Remember it's never too late to right your wrongs as long as you're still living" She rubbed his back he was inconsolable while he cried.

Terri figured it had to be a build-up of everything he had been holding in. She didn't say anything else just let him get everything out until there was a comfortable silence between them. Terri was so glad she could be here for him at a time like this.

Rocky didn't want to go home, her heart was in so much pain she couldn't even think straight. She couldn't believe she let her guard down and fell in love like a dumb bitch. Now she was brokenhearted and possibly pregnant. Her eyes were full of tears as she drove to her parent's house in Yonkers. Her phone started ringing back to back it was Tylnn's contact coming across the screen, she picked up the phone and blocked him. She didn't want to hear anything he had to say.

She had finally pulled up out front of her parent's house. She thanked god when she saw her father's truck gone but, her mother's car was still there. That meant Kurt was gone and she had a free space to cry to her mother in peace. She unlocked the door with her spare key "Mommy!" She yelled all over the house for her mother.

Kurt came running downstairs because of the urgency in Rocky's voice. "What's wrong Rhiannon?" Kurt looked at his daughter she looked distraught. "Where's my Momma" she yelled hysterically. "Rhi, remember she and her friends are on a cruise until next week" Kurt started walking towards his daughter, She didn't look like her usual self. Rocky just dropped to her knees and started crying like a child, all she wanted was her mommy.

Kurt walked over to his daughter and bent down to hold her "I know you hate me but I'm here babygirl... I love you and I'm so sorry for every emotional and physical scar I've ever put on you, Kyle, and Mommy. I was young and dumb I didn't know how to really be a father then but, I'm here now and forever" he just held Rhiannon while she cried. He just wanted her to know no matter how far she pushed him away he wasn't budging.

It genuinely hurt him to see hurt crying because she wasn't the emotional type or at least she never displayed them in front of him or her mother. "Dad I think I'm pregnant... and I'm getting an abortion" Rocky sniffled. "I don't want you to think I'm trying to tell you what to do because I'm not... but why?" He questioned. "Because the father told me to" she sniffled. "Fuck what he told you... What do you want?" Kurt looked down at his daughter

Kurt was excited this was the first time Rocky ever called him Dad since she was like 12. "I don't want this baby if I am... if that's how this man feels about me then I want no parts for him" She sat up. "Who Tylnn?" Kurt raised his brows. Rocky gave him a look like why would he even ask that "Yes, him..." She walked towards the couch so she could lie down. "I'm not going to pry but, my door is open if you want to talk" Kurt walked to the kitchen to make himself a snack.

Rocky never noticed but talking to her father was easy. It was easy because he didn't judge or shove unsolicited advice down her throat. He simply just listened. She followed after him into the kitchen "Can I tell you the whole story and you tell me if you think I'm wrong in the end?" She helped her father pull out the rest of the things to make a sandwich.

"I'm listening" Kurt started making their sandwiches. On the inside, he was so happy he had been praying so hard lately that he could finally have a relationship with Rocky. It was like god heard him and was presenting the opportunity. Rocky stood next to him explaining the whole situation and what led to this while they made their sandwiches.

When the sandwiches were done they sat down next to each other to eat while she talked. "So do you think I'm wrong?" She opened up a bag of chips. "Are we talking about Ty??" Kurt had to make sure he was hearing Rocky correctly. "Yes, I know hard to believe right" she shook her head. Kurt just couldn't understand it, that seemed way out of his character. Over the past year he and Tylnn had secretly formed a little bond, he made a mental note to call him and figure out what the hell was going on.

"I'm not going to say who was wrong or right... but what I am going to say is make sure you want this abortion because that's what you want not to spite Ty" Kurt looked at her. "This is life-changing either way it goes, just make sure you can handle what comes with each decision" he bit his sandwich. He and Rocky sat at the table for a few more hours laughing and talking before she decided to stay the night because she was mentally, physically, and emotionally too tired to drive home.

Kurt didn't know what just happened in that kitchen but he was happy Rhiannon finally said more than two words to him.