A First For Everything

The next morning...

Rocky's eyes started to flutter open around 8 am, she stretched out her body in bed before getting up. She walked over to the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror, she felt like such a fool. She looked at the dried-up tears on her face and the stupid lingerie she had on just hours before. Rocky really felt like such a sucka ass bitch for crying over Ty standing her up but that really hurt her feelings, especially since she had been feeling extremally vulnerable lately. She was feeling vulnerable because she had never given or received this type of love before and the moment she let her guard down she felt like Ty let her down.

She put her hair up into a high ponytail before she got into the shower. In the shower, her mind started to drift away... She started thinking about Kyle wondering if things would've been different if he was still here. After a few minutes of zoning out, she snapped out of it to finish up her hygiene. As soon as she finished she got dressed and ready for the gym, she felt like letting out some aggression on the punching bag.

She grabbed her keys and then walked down the stairs towards the front door. She stopped in her tracks when she remembered her water jug. She turned around to walk towards the kitchen. When she walked through the living room she noticed Tylnn really ended up staying the night on the couch. He was knocked out snoring on the little bed he made for himself on the couch. Rocky was still mad at him so she grabbed her water jug, and gym bag before leaving the house without even speaking.

As soon as Rocky slammed the door behind herself Tylnn rolled right off the couch, which woke him up instantly. He got up and ran toward the door to try to catch Rocky to talk about their disagreement hours before but, she was already out. "Fuck!" He spoke out loud to himself. He walked over to the living room to pick his phone up off of the floor. He dialed Rocky's number forgetting he was blocked.

Tylnn was pissed! He started pacing the floor instantly to calm himself down. "Relax bro... this is new to you... new to her..." he spoke out loud to himself. He went online to book a flight and a romantic resort in Antigua for the next 3days. Now the challenge was gonna be to actually get Rocky to agree to go with him. He had never been on an actual vacation before because all he did was work. He had never been to Antigua before hell he had never been out of the country before so, this was going to be a first for him. He was just glad he got his passport 2yrs ago for a trip to Canada and he was assuming Rocky had hers too.

Now all Tylnn had to do was just sat back and wait for Rocky to get back home. So in the mean time he was gonna hit Quinn up to have him handle all work related things and give him a lineup before his flight.

Hours later...

Rocky had just pulled up to her house from being out all day. At first, she went to the gym and then she went to the studio to relieve some stress. And now she was home, she rolled her eyes when she saw Ty's car still parked in her driveway which meant he was still there...

She was still salty about their first anniversary being fucked up. All she wanted to do was to be mad in peace but, Tylnn wouldn't let up. He was insisting they talk about the problem instead of walking around upset with each other. Most of the time Tylnn was the leveled-headed one between them. That was one of the very things she loved about him and the very thing that got on her nerves too.

Rocky unlocked the front door and then walked inside. As soon as she walked into the house she saw Ty pacing the living room floor. His head popped up when he heard her keys hit the table. "Rhiannon, where have you been? You got me blocked but I've been trying to reach you all afternoon" He looked over at her, she was just standing there. "Why does it matter Ty? You don't communicate... I don't communicate... who cares" she sassed him before she turned for the stairs.

"Ayo stop fucking playing with me. Come here right now" he demanded. Rocky paused for a minute before she continued walking towards her bathroom. Tylnn smacked his lips and then followed after her, this was going to be harder than he thought. When he got to the bedroom she was standing in her closet taking her clothes off. "Baby, I get it I fucked up. I'm sorry..." He pulled Rocky into him so that he could rest his face in the crook of her neck. She didn't respond just kept undressing for her shower.

He turned her around to face him "Come with me" he held her hand in his "Come with you where Tylnn?" She looked at him like he was stupid "To Antigua... I booked us a flight for today" he was somewhat about to get on his knees and beg. "Antigua?" Rocky questioned she had never been there before. "Ty don't be taking me where you take all your other bitches" Rocky had her hands on her hips. "Honestly baby, I've never been out of the country on vacation before so this is different for me" he shrugged. "I've only ever been to Canada... that's it, so come with me on my first vacation. Pretty please?" He begged

"But I'm not prepared, and I needed to go shopping before we leave" she went on and on. "You don't need to pack I'ma take you shopping when we get there" he looked down at her. "Fine. I'm not still not talking to you so don't say shit to me during the flight" She rolled her eyes. "Bet, I promise" he had a devilish grin on his face

Rocky broke loose from his hold to shower and pack a very light bag before their flight in 3hours. Luckily for her, her nails, hair, and feet were done. Ty had to run out really quickly to get a haircut before the trip because he didn't let anybody but Quinn touch his head. "Babe I'ma go get a lineup real quick. By the time I'm done, you should be ready and we could make our way to the airport." He yelled out to her while she was in the shower. "Okay!" she yelled back

After he left Rocky continued to get ready for their 3-day getaway. she figured she'd call the girls and let them know she'd be gone for a few days. She facetimed both Gotti and Samara, they both answered right away. "Yes" Samara looked into the camera as she fussed with Dash about combing his hair. "Hello" Gotti answered the phone with her voice full of sleep. "I just called to let y'all know Ty is tryna make it up to me by taking me on a getaway to Antigua for the next 3 days" Rocky smiled into the phone while she moisturized her body. "God I have seen what you have done for others" Samara looked up at the ceiling making the rest of the girls laugh "Must be nice Shy is out of town until Tuesday" Gotti laughed

"Ya'll are crazy don't worry when I go shopping with Ty's money I'll be sure to buy ya'll something real nice" Rocky joked while she talk to the girls as she continued to get ready for the airport. "Don't forget to take pictures and call us too... we tryna live through you until our next girls trip chile" Gotti joked. About an hour later Rocky heard the front door slam and Ty's very footsteps coming up the stairs "Damn you ain't ready yet Baby?" he questioned. "We have to go, I think we have to be at the airport 2 hours before our flight at least that's what my auntie Tati said" he shrugged

Rocky grabbed her empty small suitcase that sat by the closet "I have to go y'all Ty is rushing me... he thinks we're going to miss our flight or something" Rocky laughed and so did the girls. "We love you" Samara blew a kiss "Take care of our girl" Gotti yelled into the phone to Ty. "That's my baby I gotta do that" he replied to the girls before he pulled Rocky towards the door. Now they were quickly making their way to the airport for their very first Baecation...