Stone heart part 2, origins.

The girls were at the school, françoise Dupont,
Alya Césaire had made a blog over night for the two female heroines she admired (and cat noir as a side note.) which she called the Ladyblog.

"bringing you all the latest news about the coolest superheroines, Ladybug and Lapin Rose! How awesome is that?! Check out the number of views since I posted the video!"

Alya showed Marinette and Mireille, which Marinette sighed at.

"I get Lapin Rose, but Ladybug? Why do you trust her so much? All these stone beings..."

Marinette looked down at the ground sadly, but Alya wasn't convinced.

"She'll handle em"

Marinette looked back at Alya

"But what if she's not really cut out to be a superhero even though everyone thinks she is?"

Alya looked at her with disbelief

"What are you talking about, girl? Oh wait.."

Mireille watched Alya's expression turned to one of enlightenment, and Marinette to one of panic.

"I know what this is about! You're scared, but don't be. I've seen her with my own two eyes girl. Ladybug is great, I believe in her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their classmates were crowded around Ivan, who was previously akumatized into stone heart, interrogating him out of curiosity of what happened.

"So you really don't remember a thing?"

"You were totally ballistic...it was so cool!"

"You were seriously out to crush me dude!"

"Oh, I'm sorry...I wasn't myself"

Chloe scoffs, listening to the whole conversation.

"Pff! Once a monster, always a monster!"

Ivan became mad at her remark, he stands up and marches off, trying to get away from her.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out!~"

Chloe teases him, sneering.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes... feel the burn of those words. Lose your temper, Ivan! Your akuma awaits you"

~~~~~~~~~~

Alya marched up to Chloe, having enough of her snobby attitude towards everyone.

"How could you say that to Ivan? You're the real stone heart!"

"Ugh, so IM the one who broke Sabrina's dad's arm, am I? Just because your footage of those lame superheroes was shown on TV, doesn't mean you have to get so high and mighty."

Alya scowled at Chloe.

"You little-!"

" Look out, she's angry! She's going to split her underwear and turn into a huge muscly monster!"

Chloe faked trembled, mocking Alya further making her huff in anger.

Just then, a certain green eyes blonde came into play, after running from home just to go to school.

"Hey Chloe!"

"Adrikins! You came!!"

Everyone rushed to Adrien to fawn over him, especially Chloe. Meanwhile, Mireille and Marinette went after Ivan in the locker room to help cool his emotions.