"Yes."

"Akutagawa?" Atsushi sputtered in disbelief. "You are Akutagawa, right?"

"Yes."

"You're willing to fight in tandem with me?"

"Yes."

"What did you have for dinner last night?"

"Yes."

Atsushi could only stare in shock, turning to you with pleading eyes, hoping you had some leverage in this situation.

"We're here," Kunikida announced from the driver's seat. 

Dazai leaned over, still holding onto Atsushi, explaining the strategics that they had to consider. Akutagawa knew of this already, from his years of experience in combat, so you were left with him for the time being.

"Don't do anything stupid," you finally requested, looking over at him. "And don't go fighting Atsushi now, Ryuu."

Akutagawa looked like he wanted to say something, but wisely chose to remain instead.

"Understood," he mumbled, getting up and dusting himself off. "Mantiger. Two things to keep in mind - fall behind and I will cast you aside, get in my way and I will kill you."

"Why do I even bother," you muttered to yourself.

Akutagawa hopped away, slicing a hole into the ground with the use of Rashomon, before jumping in.

"Oh, he left you behind!" Dazai teased.

"Ah!" Atsushi yelped, running after him. "I'll see you later!"

"But Atsushi-" Kunikida began, but you silenced him.

Atsushi lunged in past all the sensors and guards, surprising the blonde.

"The tiger's acceleration," Kunikida realised. "But when did Atsushi learn how to do that?"

"Well, we can hardly afford to lose out," Dazai hummed. "Shall we begin?"

You handed Kunikida and Dazai a com, one which would be connected to Katai and the rest of the Agency if needed. Shortly after, Kunikida dropped you in an alleyway as you'd requested, and immediately drove off. They would drive to Fitzgerald's company, just in case Dazai needed to use the Eyes of God to find the Conjurer. Meanwhile, your heels clicked on the concrete, the sound echoing until you came to a stop.

"The Boss guessed you would come here," a voice hummed. "So, you'll be the one commanding our unit, then?"

"Tachihara," you greeted. "I was hoping to see Hirotsu-San, but I suppose this will do."

"Wha-"

"Alright, no time to waste! Let's head in, I need to know which of the assault squads we'll be using," you interuppted, walking ahead.

Tachihara sputtered, but jogged behind you to catch up, before slowing down to match your pace again. 

"Why would the Boss trust a traitor?" He asked, utterly confused.

You simply ignored him as you walked right into the headquarters, pushing past people to get to the conference room where you were to meet Kouyou, Mori, and hopefully the rest of the Black Lizard. Tachihara waited outside, guarding the room so that all of you could converse in peace.

"Ah, L/N-kun," Mori greeted. "Is this your way of atoning for stealing my only other executive?"

"I'm sorry, out of the five spaces only two are accounted for?" You gaped. "And they're both filled in by gingers?!"