S4E2 work studies!

I've been feeling a bit dried out for writing... So here's this chapter for y'all till I get back to 100%

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

aizawa: "The hero work studies are a more serious version of your internships. They entail helping pro agencies on the streets and with investigations. Your teachers and the principal discussed them at the faculty meeting. And we all agree. It's too soon. They should really be canceled"

students: "What?!"

Kirishima: "Aw, but we already met about them!"

Kaminari: "I guess, when you think about why we had to move into the dorms, it does make sense"

Bakugo: "Haha!"

Y/n: "remove that smile off your face, you look terrifying!"

Aizawa: "But... some people think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with that sort of protective outlook. And with that in mind, the compromise is to be selective about participating agencies. So, choose one with a proven track record. Otherwise, you won't be taking part"

Iida: "A wise requirement!"

Tsu: "Maybe I should contact Selkie"

Bakugo: "Damn it!"

Y/n: "maybe.. I'll have to give rook a call see if he's able"

————————————————————————————————————

It was now the weekend. Y/n was told that an old agency was up and running again, and had more than enough proof for a viable work study. Only problem is that y/n didn't know what agency it was. All he was told is that y/n knew the pro behind it. Currently, he was being wheeled out of his room by wildmutt, when Momo stepped out her own room to greet him.

Momo: "leaving already?"

Y/n: "yea. I'll keep you up to day on what goes on. Alright?"

Momo nods, before kneeling down, and gave him a quick kiss.

Momo: "be safe!"

Y/n: "I will!"

They wave goodbye to one another, before y/n is wheeled down to the main level. Rolling by four of his classmates that were there, before leaving through the door.

————————————————————————————————————

Y/n followed the texts that rook had sent him. It led him to a familiar area, but nothing was actually clicking yet. Arriving at the outside of the agency building, y/n was wheeled in, and saw a woman at the desk.

Y/n: "um.. hi... I'm looking for proto-tool. Do you know where he is..?"

The woman stared at y/n, before calling someone.

Woman: "sir, your visitor is here"

Y/n: "what..? did rook get a new agency? I am so confused..."

Suddenly, a voice called out. It sounded old, and a little grumpy.

???: "well. Y/n tennyson. It's been quite some time since I've seen you"

Y/n turned to the voice, only to see an old man. Now hair on his head, but had a mustache that nearly looked like whiskers. He was also in a black and green outfit, along with some bits of metal, along with goggles on his head.