YR 5 ☆•°~'* 13

Start from the beginning

In around five seconds, Y/N caught up with the ball and snatched it swiftly. He waved his fist in the air and Angelina gave him a thumbs up. 

Again, she threw another ball, this time to the other side of the pitch. Y/N caught that one in less than ten seconds. The next one she missed barely by a few inches. The fourth one was a bit tricky, but Y/N caught it, too. The fifth one was an easy catch.

'All right, doing good so far!' Angelina shouted. 'Last one!'

Y/N dropped the small ball he had just caught and readied himself for the last one, his heart drumming rapidly in his chest from a mix of adrenaline and nervousness.

Taking Y/N completely by surprise, Angelina launched the last ball down to the ground. Y/N dove, flat on his broom, after the tiny ball.

It was a few feet from the snowy ground when Y/N extended his hand and swiped at the ball, grasping it tightly in his hand. He let out a sigh of relief and flew back up to where Angelina was, beaming from ear to ear.

'That wasn't fair,' Y/N chuckled, throwing the ball into the basket strapped to Angelina's broom. 'You didn't do that to anyone else.'

'Five out of six, Y/N,' said Angelina, grinning widely. 'And the only reason you missed that third one was because of the wind - real Snitches aren't affected - but five out of six!'

Y/N grinned back and pulled out his wand, Summoning the balls that were left abandoned on the ground and tossing them back into the basket.

'You know what, you're practically as good as Harry,' said Angelina, flying down to the ground. 'The way you fly is amazing!'

'I think you may be exaggerating a little bit,' Y/N chuckled, dismounting his broom. 'No one is possibly better than Harry as Seeker.'

'D'you want to test that theory?' said Angelina.

'What do you mean?' asked Y/N, furrowing his eyebrows.

'Wait here-'

Angelina hopped off her broom and sped off to the changing room. She came back a couple of minutes later with a large crate between her arms. 

'Here,' she huffed, putting it down and opening the lid. 

It was the Quidditch trunk. Three balls were stuffed within, a large, red one - the Quaffle, and two slightly smaller ones which were secured with chains - the Bludgers. 

Angelina, however, opened up a tiny door shaped like the Hogwarts crest on the lid of the trunk, behind which was stored the Golden Snitch. She extracted it and the tiny golden ball opened its fluttery wings instantly.

'Catch it,' said Angelina. 

'What-?'

But without a further notice, Angelina let go of the Golden Snitch. It zoomed off towards the three goalhoops on the other side of the pitch.

Without thinking, Y/N mounted his broom once more and sped after the Snitch, which was circling the hoops. 

Within thirty seconds, Y/N managed to catch the Snitch with barely any effort. Laughing breathlessly, he flew back down to Angelina. She looked over the moon with happiness. 

'I've found our Seeker,' she said, taking the Snitch from Y/N and popping it back into the crate.

'Huh, I wonder who,' said Y/N, taking his borrowed Quidditch gloves off and shaking his hair back. 

❈🌠➵9¾♌ ⚯ 🗲━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

Harry arrived early in the Room of Requirement for the last DA meeting before the holidays. When he entered the room and the torches burst into flame, he saw the place was entirely decorated for Christmas with a hundred golden baubles hung from the ceiling, each showing a picture of Harry's face and bearing the legend: HAVE A VERY HARRY CHRISTMAS!